Thread: Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy Y with laptop or PC

Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy Y with laptop or PC

Hi guys I am facing problem with my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone. Whenever I connect my mobile phone with my computer or laptop at that time my system does not detect the mobile phone. I don’t know what is wrong with my phone but this problem is really frustrating for me. if anyone have solution for this then let me know.

Re: Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy Y with laptop or PC

First thing I would like to ask you is when you connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop at that time it gets charged or not. If your mobile phone does not charge after connecting with your computer then there might be problem with the USB cable which you are using.

Do you have KIES installed in your computer or laptop? If you don’t have KIES installed then you should first download KIES from the internet and after downloading the KIES from the internet you have to install KIES in your computer and after installing KIES in your computer you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with your computer you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

According to me after installing KIES in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Whenever you connect mobile phone with your computer at that time you have to swipe finger on your screen from top to bottom. It will pull down notification and then you have to select USB storage and after hat you will be able to see your mobile phone drive. Try this solution and then let me know. What the result is.

If you want to download Samsung KIES in your computer then you have to download the KIES from the official site of the Samsung and after installing the KIES you will not face problem while connecting the mobile phone with your computer or laptop. If you are facing difficulty while connecting searching KIES on internet then you can download KIES by clicking here KIES.

With different USB cable also I am facing same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone. After connecting the phone with computer it does not get charge also. I have downloaded KIES and installed in my PC but the resut was same.

If anyone have solution for this then let me know.

According to me you there might be problem with your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that you should visit the nearest Samsung service center and tell them about the problem and after that they will check your device and gives you solution according to that.