Thread: Unable to get call when screen is auto lock in Samsung galaxy y

Unable to get call when screen is auto lock in Samsung galaxy y

I have bought Samsung galaxy y mobile phone and I am facing weird problem with my mobile phone. In my Samsung galaxy y mobile phone when screen is auto lock and if someone call me at that time my phone does not show any incoming call but the person who is calling can hear full caller tune. In phone it does not even appear as miscall also. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to get call when screen is auto lock in Samsung galaxy y

Well I have gone through your problem and I think the problem which you are facing is may be occurred because of the software fault. According to me you should try to update the firmware of your mobile phone using KIES and if you have latest firmware in your Samsung galaxy y mobile phone then I will suggest you to contact the Samsung service center and then you have to ask them for solution.

Yes this problem is really weird. I am using Samsung FIT mobile phone which is also a android device and I same problem was occurred in my mobile phone also and after that I came to know that the problem was occurred because of the application called “Auto lock ” which I have installed from android market. When I removed that application from my mobile phone and then when I restart the device from that time problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

After referring your replies I have installed KIES in my laptop and after that I have connected my Samsung galaxy y mobile phone with laptop and then it notified me that new firmware is available for my phone and then I have update the firmware and after updating the firmware all the things has started working properly. Thank you for helping me.