Thread: How to avoid "Show Cached Process" in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

How to avoid "Show Cached Process" in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

HI, I have recently purchased Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and now when i simply try to open the menu by pressing the menu button then it displays- "show cached process". In this mobile phone i used did killing any unwanted running processes to free up memory using inbuilt task killer. Now i facing problem with this menu button of the smartphone. can you describe few things that helps me to fix such complex issue?? thanks for any such help.

Re: How to avoid "Show Cached Process" in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Cache files are normally waste files and its well if that kind of files is being removed from the pc or from the mobile phone. If you used inbuilt task killer software for closing such running files, then its well for the performance point of view. Such option presents inside the Settings-> Running Services. It provide help to close any services/program that running on your mobile phone.

Re: How to avoid "Show Cached Process" in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Yes, in this mobile phone you need to just stop the files or the application that are in the running state. This will be allow to avoid such kind error message that mentioned in the title. Clearing the cache memory and closing the downloaded apps helps in this situation. Basically, if you got such message after pressing the menu button, clear your cache memory using this inbuilt option. It works to fix your problem. Try it and check your cell phone menu bar output.