Thread: Distorted Sound on my Dell inspiron N5010 when wifi is on

Distorted Sound on my Dell inspiron N5010 when wifi is on

I have a Dell inspiron N5010 laptop and it contains 4GB RAM. Two days before i already updated laptop bios. NOw, i found problem with this laptop. When i turn on wireless connection, distortion sound comes from it. Also interesting about it is the Performance graph reaches at the high end and sound regularly comes up with this wireless connection. i already try to upgrade wireless driver but it couldn't helpful for me. Need helpful suggestion for solving this problem.

re: Distorted Sound on my Dell inspiron N5010 when wifi is on

For solving this sound distortion problem, you can simply adjust the Tx/Rx power level in your WiFi adapters. Inside the property windows of the wireless adapter, you can received this option. In that property window, go to the advanced tab and use this power level option to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    For solving this sound distortion problem, you can simply adjust the Tx/Rx power level in your WiFi adapters. Inside the property windows of the wireless adapter, you can received this option. In that property window, go to the advanced tab and use this power level option to fix your problem.
    I already did this solution on my laptop. I used the same process on my laptop and set the tx/rx power level down to the 20% but the result comes with an same problem. CAn you describe more number of solutions to fix such problem. I'm waiting for such useful reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyee View Post
    I already did this solution on my laptop. I used the same process on my laptop and set the tx/rx power level down to the 20% but the result comes with an same problem. CAn you describe more number of solutions to fix such problem. I'm waiting for such useful reply.
    you Can try with an alternative WiFi card. Either use same model number based wifi card ir can be used another model based wifi card. Its even better for you to fix your distoreted dount problem on this laptop system. Try it and check its output. i hope you can receive useful output on it.