Thread: SpringBoard getting crashed and unable to get out from Safe mode

SpringBoard getting crashed and unable to get out from Safe mode

Well I am having iPhone and whenever I am booting my phone I am getting an error message and it can be stated as follow.
    ‘We apologize for the inconvenience but springboard has crashed.mobilesubstrate/did not/cause this problem: it has protected you from it.your devise is now running in safe mode. All extensions that support this safety system are disabled.Reboot (or restart springboard) to return to normal mode. to return to this dialog touch the status bar.’
    I restarted Springboard multiple times but it did not worked for me at all. Any help me to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: SpringBoard getting crashed and unable to get out from Safe mode

The above mentioned issue could be happening because of compatible with the version of iOS. Mostly I have seen the same issue with version 4.2.1. Many of the apps are not updated for the above mentioned version of app. So find out which app do you have installed recently on your device.
    In some situation app update can cause compatibility issue with iOS or app itself. I know that it is uncommon but could happen sometime. If issue started after updating any app then I recommend that you should uninstall the app from the phone of yours. also you should have a look on update release notes so that you can find out issue which can be created by update to other apps installed on the phone.

You can add repositories by using Cydia according to requirement of yours. you should not install any app on your phone if you are not sure whether it is 100% safe. If you wondering issue has been caused installing app from the untrusted source than you should remove that app from the phone immediately.

I discussing most suspecting thing over here, you should not restore backup if you have jailbroken. The only solution is to you will need to restore phone from the scratch.

You can do following steps to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for Cydia and click on Manage and go for Package and after that go for Mobile Substrate and go for Modify and go for Remove.
    • Now uninstall app.
    • Once done you will need to restart the phone and it should fix your problem.

There could be software issue with the device itself so you should contact the Apple support team to get rid out from the above mentioned issue.