Thread: Not able to factory reset my Samsung galaxy Y

Not able to factory reset my Samsung galaxy Y

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and I have been facing rebooting problem so I am willing to do a factory rest but then the problem that I am facing now is that when I am trying do so then it is asking me to remove Samsung account first, I don’t know what is that and I don’t even know how to remove it, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??

re: Not able to factory reset my Samsung galaxy Y

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and I have been facing rebooting problem so I am willing to do a factory rest but then the problem that I am facing now is that when I am trying do so then it is asking me to remove Samsung account first, I don’t know what is that and I don’t even know how to remove it, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??
    I have never came across any such error message for the factory reset method but then if you are saying that you are getting it then you can just go into the settings and after that click on the account and try to sync and then remove the Samsung account. Other than this also un-check settings>location and security>remote control (I am not sure about the last entry so just check for the similar one) Juts try to do the same and then let me know if it is helping out.

You can try out the below method:
    • Turn off the phone
    • After that just Press the Home+volume up+power button and hold some seconds
    • When you get a menu just Use the volume keys and then scroll to the "Reset" option and then just press Home key to select reset option

Just try it out and then let me know if it is helping.

If it is just about removing the Samsung account then you can just connect to the internet and then go in to the Accounts and then sync and after that you will be able to remove the Samsung account, just try out the same and then see if you are able to do the factory reset or not.

Re: Not able to factory reset my Samsung galaxy Y

If you want a shortcut then you can just type this command *2767*3855# and you are done.