Thread: Samsung galaxy Y is getting rebooted after making a call

Samsung galaxy Y is getting rebooted after making a call

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and everything was working by now but then the problem that I have started facing is that whenever I am making a call then the phone gets rebooted on its own and this happens for every call I do, I have not yet rooted the phone and I am still under the warranty period but then I just wanted to know if there is any solution that I can try out to get rid of this??

Re: Samsung galaxy Y is getting rebooted after making a call

I have recently bought Samsung galaxy Y and everything was working by now but then the problem that I have started facing is that whenever I am making a call then the phone gets rebooted on its own and this happens for every call I do, I have not yet rooted the phone and I am still under the warranty period but then I just wanted to know if there is any solution that I can try out to get rid of this??
    I am not very sure but then I just wanted to know that have you downloaded any apps recently if you remember, as you said that you were not having the same problem before, so of you have downloaded any apps recently then just remove then and then see if it is making any difference, if not then let me know I will try to help you out further with the same.

Yes I had downloaded a number of apps and game but then now I have uninstalled all of them but then it is still not making any difference, I don’t think that there is any problem with the apps, I have checked out for the solution and I have found that there are people who have been facing the similar problem but then not exactly the same, ion their case the phone use to boot during a call but then in my case the phone is rebooting just after I end the call. Is there any other solution that I can try out??

I think that I can help you out here, as I was having the same problem but then I have solved it out. If you want then you can try out the same method and see if it is helping you as well:
    Just go in to the settings and then click on the applications and then click on manage application option and then just click on the all tab and after that select the applications that you have downloaded for the phone and then clear their cache.
    As we know the Galaxy's RAM is having only 290 MB and the Phone Memory is 190 MB so if we are not clearing the cache then they get piled up and then result in to such problems. Just try it out and then let me know if it is helping.

Even I have searched for the same and I have found a no of people having rebooting problems, just go through the below thread and see if it is helping, there are some solutions that you can try out to get rid of this issue:
    Motorola photon 4g reboots when making a call
    Just try it out and then let me know if it is solving the issue or not.

I think that this might be some kind of hardware problem, since your phone is new you can better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same.