Thread: Original Firmware Files of Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360

Original Firmware Files of Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360

Hello friends, i have flashed my Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360 with the S5360XXKI6, so when i was trying to connect to Kies it is no get connected and it keep on saying that there is unofficial software version. Now i wanted to flash the phone again but this time i wanted to have the original version which were there in the phone during the time of the purchasing. I think it was S5360DDKI7, i do not remember it. So does anyone having those file so please give to me, it will be really helpful. Thank you.

Re: Original Firmware Files of Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360

I am also having the same problem which you are facing it. I have flashed the phone just past 2 days and phone in 4 weeks old. I was planning to update to the 2.3.6. but i was not able to do that i am using the same 2.3.5. when i try to do the update then it tell me that it is unofficial firmware. I also searching to solve it but have not got it yet, if someone has the solution then please share over here it will be helpful.

You need to get the Stock Rom for you and then use Odin, then it will be done, so you have to search for the stock ROM like the DDKJ2 or something, then you will be able to sun the application and also to update the firmware.

There is only one method which is that you need to get the stock ROM and installed on the phone then you have to flash with odin, when you will be installing the Stock ROM then you can select which firmware you wanted then you can proceed with the flash.

I wanted to know that when i am done with the flashing to the original firmware, is there any better application which i can use to save the present firmware setup file from phone and i can use it, which is the best thing. So can you please me some of the application so i can save and get it later.

There are many application for that, you can can go to the android market and search for Titanium Backup, which is one the best, it takes backup of all the application, Market links and even remove bloatware from the phone, it has done more thing which it does. If you have rooted the phone then you can use the ROM Manager, it is mostly for the root user, it takes the backups, flash ROMs, and own your device. So you might be comfortable with it.

You just need to have the Stock ROM and it will be able to get the original firmware of the file and toy will be able to installed on the phone and it might get work.