Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012

Sony Ericsson txt pro unable to display wallpapers and create own playlists.

I have got a Sony Ericsson txt pro device and it was appearing well and good previously. So after some time I suddenly came across that my wallpapers used to display in landscape mode and I want possible solutions over it. To state further, at the time of selecting wallpapers, other than the 2 default wallpapers given by the Sony, I cant find myself as there is no adjusting in landscape mode and wallpapers gets shrink ed and there is no alternative to make an proper adjustment . in addition to this, is there any alternate means to create own playlists other than media go since it is very frustrating . are there any explanations for my following troubles . please help me in this case.
Old 10-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson txt pro unable to display wallpapers and create own playlists.

According to me, you should make sure that you are able to make an update of the software. I simply snapped a shot by means of a txt pro and then made a set of the wallpaper. At the time of going to the home screen and flip the phone to landscape mode, the wallpaper adjusts and I find no issue in this case. and I suppose it should be appearing in your case also.
Old 10-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson txt pro unable to display wallpapers and create own playlists.

As stating further, I was of the similar issue but the wallpaper scene was working well and had issues regarding the Playlists butt I can say that you require the playlist to be created in a computer. I make use of Winamp at the time of creating playlists but Media Go will also work in your case.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,