Thread: how to enter the unlock code for Sony Ericsson txt CK13i

how to enter the unlock code for Sony Ericsson txt CK13i

I recently made a purchase of this phone and it was awesome for me. However, I have been issued with the code from my network provider, but I am not able to appear to enter it into the phone. So there are many complications involved in this case as I am finding it difficult can you help me in this case. Any assist would be appreciated. So finally the problem stands that Is there any possible way to enter the unlock code for Sony Ericsson txt CK13i.

re: how to enter the unlock code for Sony Ericsson txt CK13i

According to me , as you are relating with this problem, and yo want unlock code for Sony Ericsson , I suppose that , the unlock code is based on the IMEI number and is specific for the phone. In addition to this, I will say you that Ring Virgin will make one for you, but they will take some cost in this case.

As far as I am concerned to this case, I am having some solutions in this case and I can say that you should have a check for insertion of the SIM card from another network, and usually you will find issues relating to it as that the phone doesn't normally accept this one. In a few cases, you require to remove the SIM card in total. I suppose that this will work in your case.

I have made an attempt as you told for making an insertion of the new sim card and turning on the phone. But it is denoting something similar to 'insert sim card' - emergencies only . I made an attempt to enter the code, but it permit for a limit of numbers. I don’t have enough idea about this . can you help me further in this case as the problem still persists.

I will state some steps with which you will find it some useful answers. Follow the steps below.
    1. Initially, Switch ON the sony Ericson device, with or with no Sim card
    2. You have to Press the left arrow , once
    3. Then you have to press the button * twice
    4. You have to Press the left arrow , once
    5. You will see a Personalize menu
    6. Then have a Selection over NCK
    7. Finally you need to Dial in NCK Unlock Code.

Hey guys, you got me some correct solution and I am close to it. I am able to get to the submenu, the number i have been given appears to sort in the SPCK menu, except the phone is still denoting 'wrong sim'. So the questions arises , Will i require the 'network' code, as i have made an attempt with the one i have in the network submenu and it denotes a wrong code. I made several attempts to resolve but it dosent. So what will be the possible reason behind it.

According to me the network provider will give you the code for your piece and it is necessary to have the code same for your piece. And if entered a wrong code the problem still will exist. So you will obtain the necessary code and you should contact them to make certain and also ask them for accurate instructions on how to solve the code .

Re: how to enter the unlock code for Sony Ericsson txt CK13i

Thanks for your replies. And after I got the reply from the network provider , it was solved in my case. and as I was entering wrong code as it did not matched with the piece. So after I made a step which you posted in the previous replies , I made a comparison and it was solved after making that procedure. Really thanks.