Thread: No difference in iTunes 10.5.2 Update for iTunes Match

No difference in iTunes 10.5.2 Update for iTunes Match

The iTunes update is avaiable by Application Update & the focus from this update is on the iTunes Match bugs. I had installed the update here & the bugs from my iTunes Match still happening... & with you? Did the update fixed your bugs? Missing a quantity of my album artwork. In my iPad & in my Macbook, everything is ok, but in the iPhone some albuns dont have artwork. Example, in the Album Love,Pt2 from Angels & Airwaves, some musics is matched but have three that is uploaded to server, but thats songs is avaiable in the iTunes Store, why them is not matched?. So no fix yet does someone else having this issue

re: No difference in iTunes 10.5.2 Update for iTunes Match

No, still as broken as before. Every time I delete music from iCloud it remains on my iPhone. When iTunes Match is enabled on my iPhone there's ghost songs with cloud icons next to them stuck in my Music app that cannot be played or deleted, while iTunes on my Mac tells me there's 0 songs in iCloud period. What is my iPhone seeing? I have done everything, toggled iTunes Match on & off, synced by wireless & USB, double tapped the Home button & quit the Music technique, performed a hard reset, even restored the iPhone. Obviously I have no way to access them or remove them or anything, since they ought to be showing up in my iTunes library grayed out with cloud icons next to them. Something is corrupted or screwed up on the service finish, not mine. I was one time excited for a minute when I saw the update you know, because I thought I might actually be getting the service I paid for but nope.

Same here. I dont see much of a difference with the new version. I still have ,Artwork not showing up, Some iCloud statuses are blank, Random songs in the iTunes store not matching although all other tracks from the same album match. Last Played not updating with songs are played on Apple TV, iPhone & iPad can someone help

in the first time that i had ruined my iTunes Match, it takes a long to match all songs, with the bugs that i explained in the topic... ok, i delete all the songs, & when im runs the iTunes Match again, it takes five minutes only... So, in case you delete your songs, it won't be deleted

Has someone noticed from the update that scrolling is off 81 iTunes? I am just using the the Magic Mouse & at the time I scroll up or down & alter directions, the input takes a some seconds to go the away. by no mean had this problem with iTunes previously & tested on lots of other programs & everything else works fine. Someone else?

I am experience similar query. Scrolling is freezing as hell. I am using track pad on Macbook Air. scroll has always been exact and smooth, but now it is dreadful, it is as if there is some background processing going on and iTunes is slow to response... which is possibly what is going on, going to give it some time and see.

It’s the strangest thing I've ever knowledgeable. all covers r completely tagged on my computer and turn up with covers yet some dont turn up in album view on the iPad, but show up on the iPhone otherwise do show up in album sight but don’t turn up on the Lockscreen or else they do turn up on the Lockscreen however not anywhere else otherwise they dont show up but after listening to the same cd a few times the covers are suddenly there

does not appear to recognize sure songs though it recognizes other songs in the same album .this is my major issue with the current implementation... I do not like having 12 of the 13 songs matched and available at 256kbps while one song is still 128kbps.

Re: No difference in iTunes 10.5.2 Update for iTunes Match

ITunes Match is a great idea and I am happy with the basic features. But it still needs some polish. My largest gripes are on the iOS side. Performance of dealing with it in the iOS Music apps on my iPhone four and original iPad are dreadful laggy performance I have seen download error messages an iOS user ought to never see. Now, I have a immense library, but if the upper match limit is 25K songs, then the performance ought to work well on my library. Other issues include that automotive connectivity doesn't deal with iCloud well. There is not any way for an auto technique to understand that there is a much bigger library that it can access, not the locally stored songs. GM cars have the same issue. Not sure the way you solve that.

Re: No difference in iTunes 10.5.2 Update for iTunes Match

For songs not matched have iTunes generate an AAC version of the song. Remove the elderly songs from iCloud and try re-matching the song. 80% of the songs I have tried this with that I do know are in iTunes have worked for me. Give it a try and let me know the way it works for you. Only takes a minute or to try it.