Thread: On 3G, iTunes match is really slow

On 3G, iTunes match is really slow

I have loaded my stuff in to iTunes and have activated the service on my iPhone. I attempted using it this morning on my way to work and desired to check out my usual listening approach of shuffling my whole library. Well...it took so long to load each track that I fundamentally got to listen to two song in 30 minutes. I had first rate 3G coverage and was still unable to load a song or go from track to the next without a 1-2 minute loading pause. Someone else have this issue? Do you think it is because their service is getting hammered right now or is this what I ought to expect over 3G? can someone here help me on this I would be glad to know this

Re: On 3G, iTunes match is really slow

this is disappointing. It is taking me about 5-10 minutes per song on my iphone to download over wifi ditto for 3g. Contrastingly, it takes 4-5 seconds to download from match on my macbook. What the hell is going on Apple? Is Apple prioritizing their network for iTunes and leaving the music app out to dry? No other explanation since speedtest confirm a speedy connection on my iPhone.

I accept as well accomplished a SLOW time to stream music from the cloud! I accept over 8,000 songs and been waiting for iTunes Match for a long time , so that I can accept admission to my accomplished library on all my devices. HOWEVER, IT is IMPOSSIBLE to accept to music application the alive advantage as it takes a LONG time to amount every song. It takes about 8-10 abnormal to amount a song, again it usually stops afterwards about two abnormal of music to amount some more. And if your like me that brand to skip to the Ideal song, it is actual frustrating! And don't get me started in the accident you accept a poor signal!

The iTunes Match servers must be experiencing some growing pains, because not only is 3G streaming/downloading slow, but basically downloading a 256kbps album of ten songs is slow, by my speedy home connection it took me ten and minutes to download 170mb album to my Macbook from the cloud. I could blaze through a download like that from another server.