Thread: Cannot use internet via WIFI in Samsung Galaxy Y

Cannot use internet via WIFI in Samsung Galaxy Y

I am trying to use my internet in my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone via WIFI and I have connected my Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone with my wireless network successfully and after connecting that when I tried to use android market at that time it says that “I am not connected..Try again”. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot use internet via WIFI in Samsung Galaxy Y

First thing I will suggest you that you should disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone from your wireless network completely and then have to remove all the WIFI related setting form your mobile phone and after doing that you have to restart Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone and after restarting the Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone you have to do all the WIFI setting again in your phone and after trying that you have to check whether you are able to use internet in your mobile phone or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

Well according to me you should activate WIFI Tethering in your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone and after doing that you have to try to use android market again and after trying this you have to check whether you are getting this problem or not. May be this solution will fix your problem.

If you don’t know about how to activate tethering option in your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.
    • First go to the Settings
    • Then select Wireless and networks
    • After that Tethering and portable hotspot.
    • Now after that you have to Select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to activate the Wi-Fi tethering feature.

After setting the WIFI tethering option your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by configuring all the WIFI setting again in my mobile phone and after doing that also I was facing same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by setting tethering option in my mobile phone and after setting the tethering option in my mobile phone also I get same issue. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to connect your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone with other WIFI network and then you have to see whether you are getting same problem or not. If you get same problem after then there might be something wrong with your Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone otherwise problem is with your Wireless network setting.