Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Install Themes into samsung galaxy y

Portable Devices

Old 10-01-2012

How to Install Themes into samsung galaxy y

I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Y. I am very happy with this android mobile but I am bored using the same themes which were preinstalled in it. Can anyone tell me hoe to install themes on my Samsung Galaxy Y??? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 10-01-2012

Re: How to Install Themes into samsung galaxy y

I will suggest you to use GO Launcher EX. This is the most popular application in android market to customize and makeover of themes. It will bring you a fresh and extraordinary mobile operation experience. You can download thousands of personalized themes. You can also get free widgets. Search for GO launcher theme in Android Market to download the application and get cool themes which will make your mobile look great. GO Launcher EX is a successor of GO Launcher which is used by most of the android users now.
Old 10-01-2012

ADWLauncher EX is the most comprehensive application in android market to edit the screen and set new themes. In this application there are highly customizable themes to play with. It acquires Screen editor to add, remove and swap your desktop screens.
Old 11-01-2012

Thanks a lot friends for giving me relevant information. Now I can download lots of themes to make my mobile look better. Really appreciated. Thanks again

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,