Thread: How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping?

Arrow How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping?

I am using Motorola DROID XYBOARD from one month. I am using my XYBOARD 10.1 in HD Dock. My HD Dock is connected via the HDMI interface to my TV/stereo. How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping? I am using Netflix, and Pandora and the Google Music Player. Provide suggestions for, How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping? Please help me.

Re: How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping?

I am also using Motorola DROID XYBOARD from twenty days. I connect it to my TV/Stereo via HDMI. Its works fine but I am unable to figure out How to avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping? I am using my DROID XYBOARD in the Motorola HD Dock. The list of applications I am using is:-
    • Pandora.
    • Google Player.
    • Netflix.

If you are using Motorola droid XYBOARD then you can avoid your XYBOARD from going sleep. I am not sure about my solution but you can try this. Go to “settings” from your XYBOARD then select “screen” then select “time out” After this settings you should be able to make it so the screen always awake, continuous in on state. I hope this solution will help for you.

I am also using Motorola droid XYBOARD. I was having same problem at the begging. So I search on internet for the solution, and the solution is here:-
    With applied power you are using A dock then there should be an Android Settings as follows:-
    1. Settings.
    2. Applications.
    3. Development
    4. Stay Awake.
    When these settings are applied and the power is applied to the tablet. These settings may avoid Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping.

I have simple solution for this problem. You can download “DIM LOCK” keep your screen alive Application. I am using this application from one month and its working fine for me. This application allows me to hold sleep mode off. This application makes things convenient. On boot or USB connection Dim lock automatically enables. With this application multiple features and options are available. This is very good application and strongly recommended you to use this application. You can download this application from Andriod market.

Thanks for the solution. I appreciate it. I download this application from Android market, now I am also using DIM LOCK application in my Motorola DROID XYBOARD. This is very good application it works fine for me. This application avoids Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 from sleeping.