Thread: Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

sad Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 and the problem is that I am unable to play some of the HD games in my phone. I have installed the Nova HD, NFS Shift, Hawx and Modern Combat. I have installed these games with a great expectation but later I saw that these games were unable to launch on my phone. I am really disappointed. This is a brand new phone. Any suggestions about this? Is there anyone other with the same problem? Need Help?

blush Re: Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

I have the same phone but I don’t have any idea about the HD games because I normally don’t play the games more. I only play the in-built games of the Galaxy Y. Sorry, cant help

Re: Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Me too having the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 and have installed many HD games but they are unable to work. I am having the Avatar, FIFA 10, GT Racing and NFS Shift but all these games are unable to launch. The installation process worked but I don’t know what is the reason the HD Games are not working on this phone.? Does anybody have an idea? Please Help us?

First of all this is not considered as a gaming mobile phone to play the HD Games. The Galaxy Y do play some HD Games like the PES 2012 and some others but this doesn’t mean that it can play all the HD Games. If you are too crazy about the game then you should have purchased a mobile phone like Galaxy S.

The main problem that you all are facing with the Samsung Galaxy Y is due to its low GPU rate. This phone does not have the exact GPU rate in order to play the HD games that you all have specified. But don’t worry we can minimize this problem by downloading a windows application known as the pixelshader . This application will let you to play the HD games on your mobile.

Down Re: Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Original Post by Bhadran:
    The main problem that you all are facing with the Samsung Galaxy Y is due to its low GPU rate. This phone does not have the exact GPU rate in order to play the HD games that you all have specified..But don’t worry we can minimize this problem by downloading a windows application known as the pixelshader . This application will let you to play the HD games on your mobile.
    Sorry we cannot use this application in our Samsung Galaxy Y phone. Rather I will tell you another method that I used to solve this problem. You have to Use the update root method and install the Chainfire application on your mobile. This will enable you to play the HD Games that you want to play. Believe me, I have used this method to play the FIFA 10, GT Racing etc.games.

star Re: Some HD Games not working on My Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

You have to update your Galaxy Y to Android 2.3.6 version in order to work the HD Games. You won’t believe I was able to get only 38 fps before the update. But when I updated it to Android 2.3.6 version I got the 65 fps. Cool Isn’t it and the GPU rate also increased to 2177 thunderbird.

Hope this helps.