Thread: Is it possible to transfer apps to the memory card in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

Is it possible to transfer apps to the memory card in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

i have just got the blackberry 9300 curve 3G , and o have an issue with tthe memory in blackberry apps world on the homescreen , after I try and download a replacement app it displayed that i don't have enough memory space in it. apparently it appears that the apps have gotten stored on the device memory and not on the memory card. i would like to transfer the prevailing apps to memory card and also want that in future all apps by default get sores on memory card and not on the device. pls assistance on a way to do these 2 settings.

Re: Is it possible to transfer apps to the memory card in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

Correct, no BlackBerry stores the apps on the Media Card. they're 'stored' and put in within the device memory. there's a 3rd party program decision Aerize Card Loader which is able to UNinstall apps from the device memory and archive them to the media card AND then once you wish to access those apps, it reinstalls them once more. But, i do not advocate it. you only got to delete some apps from your device.

Re: Is it possible to transfer apps to the memory card in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

thanks for your reply , however i'm wondering ...if thats the case then what quite a smartphone is that this , even the device OS is put in within the app folder that has taken over 184 MB of house , and if the phone doesnt even enable downloading of additional apps on the memory card then its a awfully dangerous user expertise on behalf of me. i believe my cash has gone to waste is there someother concrete approach ... pls recommendation &facilitate if doable

I don't advocate that Aerize application. i believe it'll cause you additional frustration. What i like to recommend is deleting unused apps. liberate your device memory by moving all photos and music to the Media Card.

I downloaded some games and apps for my blackberry phone to my memory card employing a card reader from my computer, after I return within the memory card I’m having hassle putting in the games and apps, any help there??

Took out my memory card place it into a card reader and transferred some downloaded apps and games place it back in my phone not going to play the games nor access the apps HELP!!!

You really cannot transfer applications (to run from the Media Card) you'll be able to archive them there with a 3rd party app referred to as Aerize Card Loader. For media like photos, videos, music etc., simply move them to your Media Card by planning to your Media icon folder > press the Menu key > Explore and realize the file you wish to maneuver. Scroll to the file, do not open it and press the Menu key > Move and navigate to your Media Card where you wish to position it within which folder, and press Menu & choose there.

I have a replacement blackberry 9300 3G curve. it's identical memory card as my previous phone a touchscreen Samsung, thus I saved all my photos, ringtones, videos and message to my memory card. I then place this memory card in to the blackberry it's transferred the video the ringtones and therefore the text messages however not any of the photos. Am I doing one thing wrong do i want to activate one thing to envision all my photos. If its one thing i want to try and do you'll extremely have to be compelled to justify it in straightforward terms and that i am simply getting used to the current phone.

I had same problem. I place it right down to the file format. I copied them to computer and then loaded them to the BB from there. Blackberry Best recommendation - Back-up weekly how this helps