Thread: Motorola xyboard Brightness setting not working

Motorola xyboard Brightness setting not working

I was having a Motorola xyboard and it was working fine in my case. Consequently I turned off Auto-Brightness. And set my xyboard's brightness to about 40% but several times at the time of turning it on from sleeping it defaults to the highest brightness. I press the power button one time to turn off the screen, after that press it once more to turn it back on and it goes back downward to 30% as I had it set. If you have some suggestions regarding the same , please post it.

re: Motorola xyboard Brightness setting not working

Hello friends, I can say some suggestions regarding this case as I want to know whether, the actual setting is going back up to 100%, or is it your observation that the brightness is advanced than it be supposed to be? In my case , I experience a grey background and to be sincere, I am able to barely tell the dissimilarity on the home screen.

Hey , in my case. I experience that the physical setting marker is unchanged and is yet to be set to around 30% mark however the brightness is completely brighter. When I have the brightness working fine in my case and set to 100% it is similar to what is occurring when it goes up by itself. So that s not case which is occurring with you but also with me. So if anyone having some solutions over this please help.

I as well have the stock grey wallpaper and its hard to let somebody know with that, so I attempted with additional wallpapers to make sure I wasn't imagining something . I've seen at least one other individual on an additional forum stating this issue. Its not a deal breaker, since practically its not THAT big of a deal, just a minute irritation.