Thread: Syncing Calendar between DroidX phone and XyBoard.

Syncing Calendar between DroidX phone and XyBoard.

hello guys, I want to Sync Calendar entries among my DroidX phone with Android 2.3.3 and my XyBoard tablet with Android 3.2. however I ma finding some trouble in doing this. I will provide some additional information for you. I am able to effectively make a calendar entry on the tablet and it syncs with the phone at the time of manually initiate a 'sync' on the tablet, though at the time of making a calender entry on the phone and I by myself initiate the sync, I am however unable to see the calendar entry on the tablet. I'm making use of the same account on both devices so that I am able to make the entry and sync.If you have some thoughts regarding why this isn't working? Thanks.

re: Syncing Calendar between DroidX phone and XyBoard.

This kind of error occurs in several pieces. It comes into view to be "Google cloud" concern and and according to me it will be relating to it. As I did not did much research on this topic that s all I can suggest you. Also if I would know does that happen 100% of the time or is it occurring several times, I would know the severity of the issue. In addition to this, I would like to ask further that Do events created on your PC show up on the tablet?

Hey according to me I was also having a similar problem and, I think If you remove and re-add the calendar, it should update. And if it does so, I think your some part of the problem is solved in this case.

I am also of the same problem, as I am facing these issues from two weeks’ and there is more use of Syncing Calendar . do you have other options as I tried with the above mentioned post and didn’t had any positive outcomes. Can you suggest some remedies for the same.