Thread: What are the reasons that makes you to buy iPad 3?

What are the reasons that makes you to buy iPad 3?

Just now got the iPad 2. The new feature in this tab makes you to get enough reasons to go for ipad 3 if it will get launched. You might be looking for few more upgraded features but we don’t know what it will include. But most of you might have found a few good reasons in Ipad 2 that really makes you wait for next version of ipad. That may be ipad 3 or may be something else.

Re: What are the reasons that makes you to buy iPad 3?

When the first iPhone came to market revolutionized the world of technology without doubt though, beyond its popularity, many companies recently improved this device far more advanced tablets. But Apple continued to work and introduced the iPad 2 which has updates that are worth highlighting. But next time I hope something new and something different. Kinda like Completely Hybrid system for all purposes.

From a technical perspective, the iPad 2 is a disappointment. The generational change is comparable to the leap from iPhone 3G to 3G: everywhere a bit better, but nowhere does the wow effect, Apple is so famous for.

The first reason is to incorporate a front and one rear camera that will allow them to take pictures or make video calls with their friends as they would on an iPhone, but with a much larger screen. The second reason is the long-awaited dual-core processor incorporated many pills and iPad also should have. Also, the iPhone 2 is much lighter and thinner than the traditional, something that will allow them to keep their hands longer. The fourth reason is its HDMI output that will enable them to work and enjoy the content on screens iPad 2 57-inches Full HD and 1080p video mode, something far superior to 720p for viewing other Apple devices.

I agree to everything, it turns out that bigger is better? I would argue the same about the iPhone if you have bigger screen would enhance video and games, web browsing would be better, then I agree with the post but a few points will go as every fan of Apple, if Apple says it's perfect it must be perfect

I think an ipad nothing to add, it's like an ipod but still increases,

And I find him ridiculously expensive!

For that money I would rather buy and laptop that is cheaper and you can even increase it.

An iPad No Flash. You cannot do CD ROMs. And for many things you just really need a mouse.

People who say that for "The Apple" pays out nothing. The iPad is a very good and user friendly device. Unfortunately, there is the new update but much improved. The cameras are bad, and it still need much.

The iPad 2 has very strong similarities with its predecessor: it has the same screen resolution and size. Furthermore, it appears that on the first iPhone applications work. Who does not need the cameras could just as well buy an old iPhone. This stock is still sold at reasonable prices and there will be more old phones popping up on the secondhand market. The iPad also not solves some expectations. So many people were hoping for a high-resolution screen. The desired USB ports were not there. Anyone who finds a reason not to buy this iPad, may well wait for the next generation or look for alternative tablet with Android.

In my opinion definitely should get a new, better display. I hope Apple has since developed what corresponds in relation to the retina display on iPhone 4 (s). Also, I think it is time that Apple implements LTE chips in the devices. LTE has not yet been expanded nationwide, but in rural areas but already partly in place. Very interesting for users who do not have the privilege of DSLs at home.

It is of course still very early to the new iPad 3 to speak. Yet already buzzing with rumors. But what can we logically expect the iPhone 3? First, of course, a faster processor than the current, otherwise very fast, A5 dual-core chips in the iPhone 2. There is still no consensus about the next iPhone an improved version of the current processor is given. Or that Apple opts for a completely new chip. In the first case it would be a 2 GHz single copy in the second case, the iPhone a quad-core processor can get.