Thread: How to Sync Outlook 2010 with iPhone 4S

How to Sync Outlook 2010 with iPhone 4S

I have iPhone 4S and have noticed my Outlook 2010 calendar will not sync in either direction with my iPhone 4S. I run Windows seven sixty four bit version six.1 Home Premium . ITunes 10.4.1.10 version sees my device and that i even checked the serial variety match. Entries in my calendar on the phone do not seem in Outlook and entries in Outlook do not seem on the phone. I even have double checked all the settings and that they all appear correct, therefore what's happening here? i'd be extremely glad if somebody here will facilitate me on this , this is often extremely terribly annoying .

Thanks prior to

Re: How to Sync Outlook 2010 with iPhone 4S

I had a similar issue after I buy my Mac, is to urge my contact/calendar from my recent laptop to my Mac. If you've got your contact on your recent phone, then your phone service supplier ought to be able to transfer it from your recent phone to your iPhone. As for the calendar, I had to try and do it manually.

It worked after I 1st discovered the Iphone 4s. i used to be using outlook 2007 at the time. The coloring on the calendar was abnormal and tasks never worked. It then stopped operating all along. I then upgraded to outlook 2010 thirty two bit and it's never worked. I sync to icloud from the 4s that i even have on my laptop and it works fine.

How would you able to try this are you able to tell me once you upgraded to outlook 2010.. Did you fully take away offive 2007 and outlook 2007 with the workplace removal utility from Microsoft?

No i upgraded by downloading it from Microsoft, however the sync had stopped operating whereas i used to be still using outlook 2007, so isn't the matter. i feel that this could be the hear of the matter, however I don’t acumen to repair the not accessible

Since outlook 2007 and outlook 2010 share lots of registry entries If the sync wasnt operating with 2007 then putting in 2010 wouldnt fix the problem, it'd continue the problem. Ok. therefore you downloaded and put in from microsoft.. In that case.. we must always be able to do a full removal of microsoft office 2007 and 2010. then.. reinstall simply 2010 to urge a clean install of outlook 2010 before we have a tendency to proceed, I simply needed to say that fixing syncing problems is tedios and time consuming, however they're fixable therefore briefly, were attending to Completely take away office 2007 + 2010 using the office removal tool and Restart laptop and reinstall solely office 2010 then Setup the outlook 2010 sync once more, and if it still doesnt work. Then produce a brand new mail profile in outlook, and begin the sync once more.So are you able to tell me if you downloaded solely outlook 2010 from Microsoft. Or did you obtain the total office 2010 suite?

My iPhone synced automatically and flawlessly with Outlook 2003. i actually did not do something, the primary time I connected with my laptop it did it all. I even have my complete contact list likewise as my Outlook calendar. If I add new contacts to my iPhone4S, after I sync they're place right in to Outlook and vice-versa for the calendar. It could not are any easier as so much as i am involved. i'm a long-time user of BlackBerry. My cousin had some funky things put off along with his contact list as a result of he had AT& T sync it with his recent phone and when he synced it with his laptop, it duplicated some things, so, after I got mine I did not allow them to sync it with my recent phone. I simply took it home "contactless" and let it do its issue.

I am using an iPhone4 and also the calendar in Outlook and whereas all my appointments are synching perfectly the all day events in Outlook are synching and showing every day earlier on the iPhone4 calendar. i.e. an all day event are in my outlook calendar for Sun six Feb and when it synchs it seems within the iPhone calendar on Sat seven Nov. This has simply started since Jan one. is that this a tough one to unravel or has nobody bump into this one before? i'd appreciate any feedback anyone has.

I am terribly frustrating particularly if you've got loads of information. And one gets scared on information integrity. At iTunes, choose your device name on the left panel, then click on "info" that is next to "summary"; this could be found on high of the proper panel of iTunes. Then scroll all the approach down, you'll see "Advanced", choose the relevant class that you simply would love outlook to switch info on this phone. this can be for next sync only .

This Is extremely terribly annoying If you are doing switch platforms you'll not miss the maximum amount as some would assume, I still use XP for apps that do not exist on the Mac however Apples have reduced my business prices too like using Merlin for scheduling rather than Project ninetieth of the power at twenty fifth of the license value. Do offer CL CS an attempt, my friends are extremely pleased with the merchandise and Macs are not excellent either