Thread: Connecting mouse with OTG cable shuts off Motorola XOOM

Connecting mouse with OTG cable shuts off Motorola XOOM

Hello all, I am having some problem wit my Motorola XOOM. Actually, when I connect the OTG cable fro the xoom 2 then there is no problem to run the keyboard but when I connect the optical mouse with the xoom then it shuts off Motorola XOOM. Once this happened then I have to wait for another 10 minutes to get it start. If I try to do it again then it happens to me again. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can I get this problem solved. If you have some idea about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Connecting mouse with OTG cable shuts off Motorola XOOM

It is possible that the problem that you are facing is with the mouse that you are using. So you can try with some other mouse and see if that also does the same or not. If that is also doing in the same way then there is some problem with the mouse that you are using and you have to change that. This is the only thing that I can recommend you and hope that you will be out of this issue soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    It is possible that the problem that you are facing is with the mouse that you are using. So you can try with some other mouse and see if that also does the same or not. If that is also doing in the same way then there is some problem with the mouse that you are using and you have to change that. This is the only thing that I can recommend you and hope that you will be out of this issue soon.
    Thank ;you so much for the replies but I have already tried with that and all the mouse that I used are doing the same thing and so that is not the problem.

All you need to do is, just enable the mouse from the Xoom desktop as it might be disabled. This is very rare case bu t still there are some possibility for this. So try with this and let me know that if that solves the problem for oyu or not.

The OTG cable that you are using is corrupted and not providing the proper connection. So what you can do is, just get a new cable and try with that. If this is because of the cable problem then your problem will be resolved after this.