Thread: Unable to make Call forwarding on BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

Unable to make Call forwarding on BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

I have a Bold 9930, and this morning i required the "Call forwarding function" but in keeping with the manual within the possibility menu Surprise no decision forwarding possibility and additionally no decision waiting. I even have search in all my phone however they merely are not gift . Since i had some issues within the morning when the phone was totally discharged i place my sim card in another phone and used the decision forwarding possibility however once I came to my blackberry...well the surprise described earlier. once some analysis over the net I even have found and use the code ##21# for deactivate the decision forwarding. Well...can somebody make a case for me what happened? and the way am i able to activate my decision Forwarding and Waiting options?

Re: Unable to make Call forwarding on BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

Call Forwarding are a few things enabled by your mobile supplier. it's on the BlackBerry as a perform as long as your carrier permits it. i do not apprehend why it's gift after you place your SIM in another device.

Thanks for the reply precisely you pointed. the decision forwarding worked on the opposite device. however not functioning on my device. perhaps I even have to enable one thing before those functions are accessible will anyone here facilitate me out it still not solved

There is nothing on your device you'll be able to enable. you actually got to decision your technical support for your carrier. i do know in my very own expertise, having used varied carriers within the USA, some do provision this to be controlled from the device, and a few don't.