Thread: Bad Audio Output Qualities in Music and Movie in Motorola Xoom

Bad Audio Output Qualities in Music and Movie in Motorola Xoom

I have recently purchased new Motorola Xoom with Wifi. I am very happy with my mobile. I have tried new features and I am very delighted but except one that my mobile audio output quality in music and movie is very bad. It is very frustrating. Please help me regarding this relevant issue. Help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Bad Audio Output Qualities in Music and Movie in Motorola Xoom

Dear friend can you tell me precisely what is happen to your mobile properly??? While doing what you found out that Motorola Xoom has bad quality audio output??? Please tell me clearly so that I can help you to solve this issue. Waiting for your reply.

I connected my Motorola Xoom to my Onkyo receiver and Sony 65'' TV via HDMI port. The main reason behind buying this tablet was that I can watch HD surround movies in my Sony home theater. After connecting I found that the bass from the woofer is very low and the volume level is also very low. I was hardly able to listen any voice from the sub. This experience was very horrible and frustrating for me. Does anybody have any solution??? Give me a feedback.

Dear friend you should read the user’s guide manual for Motorola Xoom tablet from online or simply download it. You should also check your equalizer settings. If the default settings have low volume ratio change it to high level. Enable the bass option from the audio settings. Have you installed the System software regarding this sound quality???

sad re: Bad Audio Output Qualities in Music and Movie in Motorola Xoom

Yes I have upgraded and installed all related system softwares. I have changed all the settings you have told me in equalizer settings and also enable the bass option but unfortunately nothing has changed. After experiencing this I connected my Motorola Atrix to my system and I found out that the quality of volume and bass is rocking and it is delivering a great sound. I am very annoyed that a mobile phone is delivering great audio quality than a tablet. I also connected my Dell Inspiron laptop to my Onkyo receiver and Sony 65'' TV via HDMI port. This is also working very fine ang yielding great sound. So, I have found by comparing that my Motorola Xoom tablet only has some problem. Can you tell me exactly what is wrong with this tablet???

I will suggest you to download and install the Android applications such as “Audio Manager” or ‘ Equalizer’. After installing them you should change the settings as per you want the audio quality or simply read the user manual guide to set the settings. May I know on which OS is your tablet running now???

I have downloaded and installed the “Audio Manager” and ‘Equalizer’ applications from the Android Market. It delivered 60Hz, 120Hz frequency sound. I also enabled the bass boost features but unfortunately that didn’t help me. The audio quality was upgraded to only 5-10%. 105 it added in my bass quality and 5% in the sub. All was same. My Motorola tablet is running on Honeycomb OS. Do you still find any solution???

Dude Honeycomb OS indirectly effects the audio quality through HDMI support. The Ice Cream Sandwich (OS) and next generation Jelly Bean (OS) have given that tendency to generate great audio quality through HDMI. See if you can upgrade your OS from Honeycomb to Ice Cream Sandwich. I hope it will work.

I think you should go to the Motorola official store. There are trained and skilled experts who will solve your problem practically. They will either replace your tablet or repair it. You should relax and do as I say. Give me your feedback.

I think you should call the Motorola service centre. You can ask them whatever about your issue and they will solve your problem very swiftly and correctly. Here are some Motorola service centres no - 866-289-6686, 800-353-2729.

Thanks a lot friends for all your suggestions. I am admired. Really appreciated guys. I have tried all the things but I haven’t got any solution yet. I will now give my tablet to the Motorola store to either replace or repair it. Thanks again guys.