Thread: Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account from Blackberry Bold 9900

Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account from Blackberry Bold 9900

First, i am unable to go online to my Blackberry ID, it hundreds for a second when I enter my password and then simply says "Unable to log in", still haven't found how to repair this therefore any facilitate would be appreciated. Secondly, not a significant problems, however my received texts are logged within the date "April 20, 2043" that is inconvenient in terms of replying and keeping everything so as as my sent texts withdraw at the proper date/time. I managed to repair this drawback with a reboot and thus far therefore smart. Tragedy struck once I awakened one morning and my phone would not activate, the battery had recently been charged therefore it definitley wasnt that. once more I rebooted and also the loading screen came on... and stayed on. visited Vodafone and got an exchange for a brand new phone nowadays and what does one apprehend, a lot of issues. This new phone looks to be abundant slower and my web on it's terrible. however this is often nothing compared to the actual fact my bit screen? does not. Work. it had been fine for the few hours then once I restarted my phone when some updating it simply stopped operating. Doesn’t respond the least bit. Fortunately the track pad remains useful however main reason I got this phone within the 1st place was for the touchscreen feature. PLEASE HELP?!?!?

Re: Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account from Blackberry Bold 9900

try to do reloading your BlackBerry OS7 software. This method can rule out any software problems. If your touchscreen still isn't operating when this then it's back to Vodafone. Post back and tell us how it works or if there are to any extent further queries. conjointly i would like to mention this since it's vital to the present method. ensure you have got an Backup of your BlackBerry before trying this since it will erase data from your BlackBerry.

I pulled the battery one final time left it for twenty minutes and it works fine currently, can do the software update as you recommended if I actually have to any extent further issues. My blackberry ID still will not let me log in though; does one have any concepts on how I will fix that?

Yeah I've had just about a number of identical issues. i am conjointly with Vodafone and work for them As so much because the blackberry I.D is bothered the subsequent worked on behalf of me. however beware you'll lose all of your contacts therefore ensure you back your phone up to your laptop before doing the subsequent steps.
    • Go to
    • settings
    • security
    • security wipe

click the choice that claims email contacts etc.
    Then sort in blackberry and it'll totally wipe your phone. This worked on behalf of me as a result of I had the precise same blackberry app world drawback. Hope to thsi help

I bought also hve the 9900 the day it came out, i am a big BB fan for the past five years and that i have to be compelled to say this new phone .it has become a nightmare...I already modified the times and it merely doesn't work. Major problems concerning the Bluetooth, the association is lost when five to ten minutes within the automotive Battery last no over 6-7 hours throughout a operating day...for a professional phone it is a bit weird. drawback with the apps they disappear, they are doing not work Phone may be extremely slow generally it will take up to 20/30 seconds to open an app Well i believe apple is that the last serious operating phone during this market since I actually have an ipad and a macbook Air I don't see why I still don't have an iphone

I notice the safety feature of the phone could be a problem and there's no thanks to toggle the Startup Login page off. i'm a traveler and would be out of the country each alternate weeks, naturally I actually have three SIM cards to change to all BB activated . each SIM swap needs me to Login or perform a security wipe. Login isn't attainable as a result of the phone has not joined a web service since I actually have not logged in

The ONLY approach i managed to Login with a brand new SIM card while not doing a security wipe is to try and do the subsequent Change SIM card back to the previous one before the swap. Switch on phone and log in to a Wifi hotsport. leave the Wifi on and automatically log in for future. Swtich off phone will modification back to new SIM card

Log in as usual (phone can login to BIS using the Wifi's web instead of Operator's 3G/UTMS web. this might not work but beneath the subsequent conditions, you are in a very country where you have got no Wifi Access you only have Wifi Hotspot that needs a log-in through their in-house login page and logs you out automatically once phone is off. this fashion you'll never access web together with your new SIM card as you cannot get past BB ID login screen

to me it's still not the most effective approach because it involves wiping the phone and losing things. In my opinion BB ought to simply do one thing like alternative GSM phones where there's a password lock ought to there be SIM modification. requiring us to own web to be able to log in however nonetheless unable to log in as a result of we've not logged into BBID could be a Catch-22 state of affairs that's plain illogical. i'm foreseeing a tangle if I travel to a rustic where i will be able to simply use the Bold only for a phone with an area SIM card (no knowledge set up or internet), it'll practically render the phone unusable.

You dont have a defective phone. Mine has identical problem! And lots of others as well solely no response from Blackberry probably as a result of its a bug! When changing the simcard it promps with the Blackberry ID, this is often before the simcard reads the info. therefore its not possible to login together with your Blackberry ID. therefore if you wish to use your new sim with the Blackberry your forced to wipe all of your data!!!! this is often a really stupid mistake of Blackberry seeing as probably many of the users use a lot of then one sim! anticipating a response and hoping to be proven wrong!

I have issues logging into Appworld on my latest Bold 9900. This is really ridicules when I logon to my account on the pc it just works very well, whatsoever but when I try to log on to the online on the phone it says "no valid Blackberry ID". Any concepts a way to solve this problem?

i have identical drawback. i simply got the 9900, once I switched on it looked as if it would download all my purchased apps ok. Then later once I tried to induce in once more, it wouldn’t acknowledge my password although it's correct. i used to be on hold with my Telco nearly a pair of hours on this. i reset password on-line, and it still wouldn’t acknowledge it. very frustrating. i am starting to surprise if i created a blunder shopping for this phone. How will it's that blackberry's own app world won’t acknowledge legit passwords? that renders the appworld useless?