Thread: Random shut down in iPhone 3GS

Random shut down in iPhone 3GS

hi guys my issue is that my iphone 3gs is simply turning off despite the fact that its 80 or 85 % charged. i visited the phone store and restored it and then synced it to my mac as a replacement phone however its still turning off.i even deleted some music to ascertain. has anyone else had this problem? It solely stays on when plugged in to the charger will any on here facilitate me i'd b extremely glad .

Re: Random shut down in iPhone 3GS

I walked into my area this afternoon, and tried to ascertain my iphone. No response on I clicked the buttons. Weird. thus I hooked it up to the charger and also the screen remained black. I left it within the charger for many minutes and tried to ascertain it. Upgrade to IOS 5 recently. Recently downloaded Maple Story, like yesterday.Nothing amiss has been happening by any suggests that, however the phone is packed to the brim with music etc. common problem? Any solutions or suggestions?

My iPhone 3GS with iOS 5 shut off randomly whereas on any apps . Previously together i used to be facing the matter of rebooting whereas on decision i had together given the phone to Apple Service center however the matter was it didn’t happen in front of them, that they had restore the OS & tested for three days & gave it back, informing the matter is solved. however still it happened sometimes. Then i put in iOS 5.0 on twelve Oct & on i faced the matter of rebooting whereas on decision. But since, last one week i'm facing a replacement issue of shutting of the Phone whereas on apps. I don’t' what to try and do ? is that this Hardware issue or S/W? will any1 have expertise such reasonably problem? Is there any solution? The Warranty on my iPhone continues to be there.

Same factor is going on to me 5 times, restore has not helped. i'm using the iPhone 3GS and everything looks fine. I lock it, then attend use it on more either many minutes or longer and it simply does not respond the least bit. Screen does not flip on; nothing. have to be compelled to reset it and it comes back to life. Haven't been able to isolate it to an app nonetheless or the other operate. together happens randomly. Last night it happened four times among twenty minutes. Happened just one occasion this morning and it has been fine since.

My 3GS would be charged to full per the battery indicator , however it'd shuts off randomly whenever i take advantage of the appliance or browse the web. i cannot flip it back on and it'd show a low-battery sign despite the fact that the battery life continues to be at quite 5 hundredth when it shuts off. Difficult to reboot don’t even solve the matter, and also the solely thanks to flip it back on is to plug it into a charger.. even then, the phone would show that the battery is at no matter proportion when it absolutely was turned off (more than 50%). I bought the phone regarding fifty days ago and it absolutely was latest out of the box, I never experienced this issue up till I upgraded to IOS4 and tried to download a game referred to as Mancala, the download failed and also the phone was frozen and then this issue began to show itself. i attempted restoring the phone twice and even wiped off everything within and begin it off as a replacement phone, however the matter still persists. Anyone grasp if the phone is hardware defective or is it the IOS5?

Although some have claimed that doing the reset and restore has worked for them. There are still many people who it did nothing for. I even went as so much as obtaining my eight month previous iPhone 3GS that was operating flawlessly from day one till the update replaced with a latest iPhone 3GS, with a contemporary install of iOS 5. Still having similar problems. it is not the phone, it's iOS 5 running on older iPhone.

Unfortunately, it must've been a nasty battery because the result was even worse. The phone would not keep powered longer than two minutes even when plugged in before it simply shut off utterly. Couldn’t even restore the iPhone thanks to this. Assuming i would tousled the installation of that battery, I reinstalled the initial battery and my iPhone went back to its previous dangerous behavior that I posted on top of. that the battery I ordered should are dangerous they in all probability resold me somebody else's dangerous battery . Anyway, watch out on who you order it from. So for now, i am simply keeping it powered with an external power supply and no problems.

Same issue with me Apple extremely must check their quality management...the battery-management code is clearly bugged. Some issue of the battery monitoring is inflicting it hit code that simply crashes the phone. I've no confidence in their developers at on, and am so postpone shopping for an iPad 2

it works when plugged in to charge, however otherwise, it shuts off often, despite the fact that there's many battery life left. I even have to restart it using the button on the top- pressed till the apple seems on the screen anytime it shuts off. is that this a battery issue, or a phone issue? I even have looked everywhere, and cannot notice any solutions.

My 3GS would be charged to full however it'd shuts off randomly whenever i take advantage of the appliance or browse the web. i can not flip it back on and it'd show a low-battery sign despite the fact that the battery life continues to be at quite 5 hundredth when it shuts off. Reboot don’t even solve the matter, and also the solely thanks to flip it back on is to plug it into a charger even then, the handset would display that the battery is at no matter , when it absolutely was turned off . I purchase the handset regarding one month ago and it totally was latest out of the box, I by no means knowledgeable this issue up till I upgrade to IOS5 and download a game , the download unsuccessful and also the cell phone was stucked and then this issue began to show itself. i attempted restoring the handset two times and even wiped off the whole thing within and begin it off as a replacement phone, however the matter still persists.

Right on upgrade to ios 5 my 3Gs keeps shutting off specifically as on top of description. i'm hoping Apple can fix it within the next unleash of ios. i'm undecided if I ought to modification the battery and no warranty the matter are going to be fastened if I replace the battery.