Thread: unable to use camera in sony ericsson txt ck13i

unable to use camera in sony ericsson txt ck13i

I bought my Sony Ericsson txt ck13i 6months back but few days back is was facing a problem that was when I go in menu and select camera and open it the camera won’t start, instead of that the screen flashes and the phone restarts it’s self, although the camera quality is poor, it has slow texting, poor screen resolution and it won’t download file more than 16MB. So can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Re: unable to use camera in sony ericsson txt ck13i

Try doing software update on your phone because if it is software problem I just find this the only solution to fix your phone problem, and if it won’t fix than surely it is hardware problem there is no other option for you contacts to service department and fix your problem. And if you want to do software update here is the link click on download button below.
    DOWNLOAD

Hey had same problem I have just bought Sony Ericsson text pro last week and suddenly next day I found same problem of camera not working and if I try to start camera the phone gets automatically restart, is there any other solution that doing software update if there than please let me know because it’s very much annoying to face this type of problem on the very second day of purchase of mobile.

Thanks for your suggestion, I download the software and I installed new software it then I restart the mobile but it won’t worked any more the problem is till same. I had checked from the code the code is #*878# and the error is crash report: camera application etc….., I think I should go with the last option of getting it repaired by service centre because I think that it is an hardware issue.

If you bought your mobile and next day you are facing such problem than you had replaced on the very second day because you phone is not Smartphone or android phone you can’t do much with it accept software update.