Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony Ericsson txt (CK13) battery draining quickly without much usage

Portable Devices

Old 08-01-2012

Sony Ericsson txt (CK13) battery draining quickly without much usage

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…. Everyboady!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having Sony Ericsson txt (CK13). The phone has great features but I am not happy with the battery of the phone. It seems to drain within couple of hours. also some of app installed on the phone did not seems to working and getting locked automatically. Is there any way to fix the same???? Could you help me out on the same???? Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 08-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson txt (CK13) battery draining quickly without much usage

Well I think you are not aware of that it is having an average battery life. The lock displayed on the phone is saying that it is having protected files and it could not be removed by any mean. If the application did not seems to working than you should contact network service provide and check out the settings installed on yours phone.
Old 09-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson txt (CK13) battery draining quickly without much usage

Could be the issue with battery itself? So I recommend that you should get other battery from the friend of yours and install the same. you can also resolve the issue by installing the latest version of the firmware. Currently R5AA025 is latest version of the firmware available. Still the issue not resolved you can contact the official service center and ask about the further help on the above mentioned issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,