Thread: sony Ericson txt pro ck13i music player not working properly

sony Ericson txt pro ck13i music player not working properly

I have sony Ericson txt pro ck13i mobile phone and I am using it from last 2 months the phone doesn’t operate in the way as I expected and from last few days when I am listening songs from music player using my headphone then every time when I change the song suddenly the music starts coming from the loudspeaker and not from the headphone and at this situation when I stop the song and play it again then the song is start playing again in the music player properly , anyone else facing this problem, I want to know how to solve this problem .please help me.

Re: sony Ericson txt pro ck13i music player not working properly

I think you should first check the basic things because it is possible that your problem is related with your headphone, when you change the song and music starts coming from the loudspeaker at that time you should properly check that your headphone is properly inserted or not and for that check the headphone icon on your phone ,if your phone is not displaying that icon then you should try with some other headphone .

I think you should check your headphone with another device if your headphone is working properly with that device , then the music player of your phone has some fault ,and if your headphone is not working on another phone than you should replace the headphone.

If you are thinking that your problem is related with music layer of your phone then I would like to recommend you a better solution for this you just try with software update on your phone by running the sony Ericson update service on your phone. If your problem is related with the software then definitely you will get out of it .

If you are not getting any solution for your problem then I think you just go to the sony Ericson service center to solve your problem , they repair it your phone properly or otherwise they provide you another one as a replacement if you are in warranty period but you get your problem solve in anyway.

Dear Teesmaar,
    I faced the same problem last night. Then I realized that I had downloaded a video clip in the music file of the memory Card, and this video clip was not compatible with the phone, and was not showing at all. But it was this clip that was creating problem, the moment I removed it from the phone, the headphones started working normally. You too check if there is any such thing that you have put on your card.
    And yes, there are usually two folders that open when you attach your phone with computer through a data cable: Phone card, and memory card. Make sure that there is no overlapping; which means that you have two differenet set of music files on phone card and memory card. Everything should be there at only one place which is the memory card, as it has more place than the phone card.