Thread: How to upload pictures to facebook using sony ericsson TXT pro

How to upload pictures to facebook using sony ericsson TXT pro

I have sony ericsson TXT pro smartphone and i specially used it for surfing the internet and chatting purpose. i regularly access my facebook account on this phone. but one issue is being present on it. I never found any option that works to upload any images directly to my facebook account. such things normally done by the today's android phone. so, if you have experience about it, please share your knowledge. thanks.

Re: How to upload pictures to facebook using sony ericsson TXT pro

You can here use the friends application for solving your problem. Such inbuilt application works to interact with the facebook as well as other twitter updates. Hence use such inbuilt friends application. With the help of this application, you can upload your images onto facebook account via this friends application.

Yeah, i also use same application on my phone and it really help to intract with the facbook or the twitter account. In this process, we need to add the facebook friends to this friends application. Then you can able to share such images within your friend circle. Its well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Yeah, i also use same application on my phone and it really help to intract with the facbook or the twitter account. In this process, we need to add the facebook friends to this friends application. Then you can able to share such images within your friend circle. Its well for you.
    Ok, i understand that with the help of this friend application, we can share images within friend circle. But i doesn't know how to add my facebook friend to this friend application. Please describe more things about it. It necessary for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GanMan View Post
    Ok, i understand that with the help of this friend application, we can share images within friend circle. But i doesn't know how to add my facebook friend to this friend application. Please describe more things about it. It necessary for me.
    SUch process is being as below. YOu can use it for add a facebook friend to this friend application.
    • First start friends application.
    • hit the middle button on it.
    • Then select the friend's photo and hit the "F".
    • Hit and hold event. then choose option.
    • follow the onscreen instructions.

that's it. it works to add your facebook friend to this friends application. Then you can easily share your personal images to this facebook account. Use it and check its output.

This sony ericsson is an android phone. hence there is inbilt facility with this phone. you need to just log in into your facbook account. Then using such log in account, you can get facebook icon option during opening image. On Facebook, direct from your phone. Just click on any images that help to share it on facebook account. Its well for you to use such inbuilt option on your phone. it fix your photo sharing on facebook problem.