Thread: Unable to make outgoing calls in sony ericson CK13i txt pro mobile

Unable to make outgoing calls in sony ericson CK13i txt pro mobile

I have bought brand new sony ericson CK13i txt pro mobile phone 3 days ago the phone was really nice I have bought this phone because of touch and qwerty slide-out keyboard ,but when I try to call one of my friend It is not possible and then I understand that my outgoing calls seems to be rejected there is no issue with the incoming calls ,so I check my sim card and talk with my service provider and then I identify the actual problem is with the phone and not with the sim card or service provider. If anyone knows what the issue with my new phone then please help me.

Re: Unable to make outgoing calls in sony ericson CK13i txt pro mobile

I have bought the Sony Ericson txt pro mobile in the last month it functions properly as I expected but from last few days when I try to make any outgoing call the phone is directly connected to some different number and sometimes the number from my contacts also and when I disconnect the phone it suddenly connects to a new call. If anyone knows the solution for this problem then please reply me.

If you have no issue with the incoming calls then I think your outgoing calls problem issue is due to the closed user group function, the main purpose of this function is to able to make call only a selected number of people which is created by the owner of the phone , so you just try to create new group by first go to setting , and then go to calls then select manage calls there you find the Closed group , in that you have to create new group , and when you defined groups try to define with different name and different index Id’s after that select group individually and try to make outgoing call ,hope so you will be able to make a call to one of the group

When you are try to make outgoing call and it will connect to some different number or when you disconnect it and it generates a new call then I think in this case you try to master reset with your phone and you can easily do it by following steps:
    From the home screen First go to ‘setting’ then select ‘general’ then go to ‘master reset’ option and choose ‘reset all’ and finally select ‘reset’ once you select it the phone automatically perform master reset , and when it is done just turn off your phone and restart it again, you will surely sort out with your problem.

I think If you bought a new phone just 3 days ago and unable to make outgoing calls ,then the best solution for you is to contact to the Sony Ericson service center instead of wasting time because surely you are in warranty period as your phone is new they will provide you a better solution for this.

If your phone automatically generates a new call when you disconnect your call then definitely you are dealing with the software problem and I think you can resolve this issue by doing software update on your phone. And to do software update you can use update service of Sony Ericson .