Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012

Sony Ericsson txt pro without file manager and unable to play MP4 videos

This is what I got when I trusted Sony Ericsson, no file manager, unable to play mp4 videos and complications in accessing the phone. This is disgusting, Sony Ericsson need to do something. There is lot of competition in today?s day that too amongst the mobile phone companies. They cannot make such phone at this point of time where the competition is touching the bars. Friends I truly don?t have any idea what should I do. Please suggest me with some solution. Should I switch on to some other mobile or is there any solution existing?
Old 07-01-2012

Re: Sony Ericsson txt pro without file manager and unable to play MP4 videos

Regarding File manager, even Sony Ericsson has agreed that they don?t have file manager in their phone and they will definitely try to full fill the requirement in their next model which is quite acceptable. So you need have to complain about it anymore. In fact most of the people say that file manager application is available on internet. You can download it for free and can use it in your phone. But I doubt whether it will support the txt pro or not, hope so it should. Whereas mp4 video supporting is concerned, it was clearly mentioned that this phone supports mp4, there must be some problem with you phone.
Old 07-01-2012

For your kind information according to the whitepaper of this phone mp4 format video files are supported. There may be problem with file/bitrates size; I mean the video file size could be too much as per the handset?s compatibility. Or else there could be problem with encoding where the resolution is too high. I would suggest you to follow the whitepaper of this handset. You can simply get it from internet.
Old 07-01-2012

There is an inbuilt preinstalled video audio player which supports all formats of audio file and only mp4 video file. That means this device supports only mp4 video file, so you need not have to worry.
Because according to them there is a criteria which you will have to full fill whenever you need to run a mp4 format video file. Every time you need to convert the mp4 video file as per the phone?s compatibility and play it on your device. There is no problem with your handset and the company.
Old 07-01-2012

There is a problem my friend. Just imagine to run an mp4 video file a person will have to convert it to the other format every time, isn?t it disgusting? In fact if we go on to look for the audio compatibility the phone fails there too. It just supports mp3 and WMA audio files which is again disappointing. Except for the look nothing is so impressive in sony ericsson txt pro.
Old 07-01-2012

Forget those issues they are something which are quite expected. But in my case just imagine I can?t even change my theme.
First of all I downloaded certain themes but lost it after downloading somewhere in my phone, I doubt whether it is in my phone memory or in my memory card. My friend told me that there are certain default themes in the phone but I am not sure where I exactly I need to go to change it. Can anyone help me?
Old 08-01-2012

If you want to search for the default themes present in your phone, you just need to have 3 to 4 clicks:-

1. Menu.
2. Settings.
3. Personal.
4. Themes.

There you can find maximum four to five default sony ericsson themes. In detail they are as follows:-

• Finger use: Horizontal shortcut bar with four shortcuts.
  • Basic: Clean screen with no shortcuts or tabs.
  • Navigation bar: Vertical shortcut bar with four multi-navigational shortcuts.
  • Full page: Horizontal shortcut bar with six shortcuts.
  • Sony Ericsson: Default standby theme.
Hope now it will be easier not only to change your default themes but also to understand the properties and functionality of each of them.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,