Thread: sony ericsson TXT/PRO Not Starting on low battery

sony ericsson TXT/PRO Not Starting on low battery

Hello everyone my query is about Sony Ericsson txt pro smartphone. Two months before, my phone was running with low battery. then i switched it off. BUt after trying to charge this phone it couldn't charge. Then i contact service center and fix this problem. NOw after two month same situation happens on my same mobile phone. Can you suggest better solution that helpful for me. Thanks for any such help.

Re: sony ericsson TXT/PRO Not Starting on low battery

If you not read something about this phone, it contains poor battery life problem. Hence i must here mention that there is no fix solution present for your mobile phone if you used default battery. You can just try with the another battery. It might be solved your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    If you not read something about this phone, it contains poor battery life problem. Hence i must here mention that there is no fix solution present for your mobile phone if you used default battery. You can just try with the another battery. It might be solved your issue.
    yeah, but rteplacing battery can only turn on the mobile phone. but later on this phone gives same problem. I forget to mention in my previous post that i already replace this mobile phone battery with the new one. but still same thing happen with it. HOw can i solve such phone not starting with low battery problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyee View Post
    yeah, but rteplacing battery can only turn on the mobile phone. but later on this phone gives same problem. I forget to mention in my previous post that i already replace this mobile phone battery with the new one. but still same thing happen with it. HOw can i solve such phone not starting with low battery problem?
    Try running the Sony Ericsson update service on your phone via PC. In this case, use sony ericsson pc suite software for connectivity. USe it and connect your phone to the PC. Then use Internet connection and apply online application Update Service. It will be solved your problem. Such software update works to avoid dropping battery life and in result you can get improved battery life.