Thread: Cannot receive files via Bluetooth in Sony Ericsson txt pro

Cannot receive files via Bluetooth in Sony Ericsson txt pro

I am using Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone from last four months and suddenly my mobile phone has started giving me problem. Now whenever I try to send any files from my Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone to another phone at that time I don’t get any problem but while receiving the files it gets fails. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot receive files via Bluetooth in Sony Ericsson txt pro

You should first check whether you are not able to receive files via Bluetooth from any specific device or same problem occurs while receiving files from every device? If this problem occurs with every device then problem is with your Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone. This information will be helpful to you.

According to me you should first go to the Bluetooth setting of the Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone and after going in to the Bluetooth setting of the Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone you have to check whether all the settings are poorer or not. I am telling you this because many times wrong setting can also cause this problem.

If you have checked all the setting in your mobile phone and after checking all the settings also if you are facing the same problem with your mobile phone then you have to first delete all the paired devices from your Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone and after deleting all the paired devices from your Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone you have to restart the mobile phone. Now after restarting the mobile phone you have to connect your mobile phone again Via Bluetooth and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you have installed any Bluetooth related application in your Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone then you have to remove that application from your mobile phone and after removing that application from your mobile phone you have to restart the phone and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have checked all the Bluetooth related setting in my phone and I have also tried to transfer my files with different devices and after trying that also I get same problem while receiving the phone. In my mobile phone I have not installed any application.

I have tried to solve my mobile phone by resetting my phone but I don’t know how to reset this mobile phone. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

To reset Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone you have to follow this steps.
    • You have to drag arrow upward
    • After that select setting
    • Now you have to select setting and then you have to select general
    • Now choose master reset
    • Select reset.

If you get same issue after resetting the Sony Ericsson txt pro mobile phone also then I think you should connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after connecting your mobile phone with your computer or laptop you have to start the PC companion software then you have to repair your mobile phone software and after repairing the software you have to check whether problem get solved or not. I think after performing this trick you will be able to receive files from Bluetooth.

You can download PC companion software from the Sony Ericsson official site. After downloading the PC companion software you have to repair the software and if that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to contact Sony Ericsson support and then they will solve your problem.