Thread: Is there any port or an app having Slide 2 Unlock feature for Android phone

Is there any port or an app having Slide 2 Unlock feature for Android phone

I am willing to get a Android phone at the end of this month and I just wanted to know that is there any port or an app having Slide 2 Unlock feature( which is also known as S2U2 for Windows phone) which has the same look and functionality as well. Is there anyone who has used it or is aware of it by now?? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any port or an app having Slide 2 Unlock feature for Android phone

I am willing to get a Android phone at the end of this month and I just wanted to know that is there any port or an app having Slide 2 Unlock feature( which is also known as S2U2 for Windows phone) which has the same look and functionality as well. Is there anyone who has used it or is aware of it by now?? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I think that the “Lockbot” will be the one that you might be looking for, just want to add more about it, it is having style similar to the below ones:
    • iPhone lock style
    • Donut lock style
    • Hero lock style
    • flair lock style

Juts check it out and let me know of you like it or not.

You can also check out the “Lock 2.0 – Full” even it is same as that of the iphone lock screen app but then you will have to pay for the following, I have been using the same and they are just worth as well:
    • Music controls on lock screen
    • Password lock option
    • Theme unlock sound
    • Font & color change
    • Skin download console

Hey thanks for the quick reply I have checked out the Lock 2.0 and I think that it is the best one and I will be going for the same, I mean that I will try out the demo version and then I will go for the full version but then I will like to know if there is any better than the Lock 2.0.

Even I need a bit of help, actually I have recently bought a Evo and I was using Touch Pro which had the S2U2 and I liked the same as well and now I am willing to get the same for the Evo, By now I have visited the Android place and I have also checked out the options that they have but then I have not yet found a similar one that can be close to S2U2 as well, I also wanted to know if there is anyone who has an idea about getting the calendar entries, texts and the notifications on my lock screen, any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I think that the “WidgetLocker” will be the best for you and I also think that it is one of the best lock screen that I have used so far and I am still using the same, I have also found that a number of developers on a no of forum have supported and recommended WidgetLocker as well. If you want to check it out then just search "widgetlocker" on the youtube and then you will find a no videos and reviews regarding the same, just check it out and I am sure that you will like the same as well.

You can try out the CalWidget for Android, I think that this will be a better option, just go through its specification:
    • Version: 0.2.58
    • File size: 404.88K
    • Operating system: Android/2.1/2.2

Hey even I have been looking for S2u2 for android, by now I have checked out the following:
    • Lock 2.0
    • Widgetlocker
    • CalWidget

From which I did not liked the CalWidget at all whereas the Widgetlocker and the CalWidget are ok but then I don’t think that they are really similar to s2u2.

I don’t think that there is a S2U2 for Android that can match the actual S2U2 for windows mobile but then after searching for the same from 2 days, I have finally switch to “Pure Calendar”, I won’t say that it is the best and so but then I think that this one is better than the ones that has been mentioned above.