Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2012

How to root HP Zeen C150 Tablet

I purchased the HP eStation printer and it has the Zeen tablet running android 2.1. Has anyone rooted this device yet? If you have can you please share how to do it?. I am planning to run a galaxy tab rom . all I want is I was able to install Astro, launcher Pro, angry birds, and drop box, so it kind of wat to remove the touchsmart UI, however I might like to get root access. I already used the easyroot, which i click root, the method explained for the droid x , although that does not seems to work . I would be really appreciating this if anyone here can get the answer for me

Thanks
Old 06-01-2012

re: How to root HP Zeen C150 Tablet

I own one of this just update a few weeks ago to 2.2, now running flash 10.2 on my hp zeen. Also install a few apps like skype, angry birds, facebook for android . I don't believe these are supported by HP. The stuff that you need to installed
Old 06-01-2012

i can't get it to update and i want to put android app on it i mean real androidmarket apps can we root it? if we do will it ruin the compatibility with the printer? i am trying to do the beta 2.2 and it won't offer me the update now button. it only offers cancel or update later.
Old 06-01-2012

Hey why to root the device instead just download the launcher pro.apk file and put it on the SD Card and on the files app install it and after that just hit the home button click on the launcher pro, plus set it to default, moreover after that you are be able to locate the apk online of apps and use them,

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,