Thread: Apple TV is not working with the SKY GO

Apple TV is not working with the SKY GO

I am trying to set my phone to watch the sky sports but the problem is that the SKY GO is not working with the Apple TV. I tried to search the solution for this but there were no solution for this and so I decided to post this question here so that I can have some suggestion from people over here. If you know any reason or solution for this then please let me know about that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Apple TV is not working with the SKY GO

I am not sure but I think that you will have to be the subscriber to Sky's TV satellite services in order to do this. But you must confirm this from the Apple first to make it sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer22 View Post
    I am not sure but I think that you will have to be the subscriber to Sky's TV satellite services in order to do this. But you must confirm this from the Apple first to make it sure.
    No, I would like to tell you that this is not important that you have to be the subscriber to Sky's TV satellite services if you wish to subscribe for the Sky Go. The sky go, on which we are talking is nothing but the streaming services from them which is made for the computers / devices and this is having its own subscriptions.

I think that you have not installed the app in your device properly and this is why you are facing the issues like this. SkyGo is the new Sky service which allows you to see on the iPad a series of selected channels simultaneously with the Sky satellite programming. Subscribing to Sky Go you can access the stream on iPad. The service allows you to replicate the vision of iPad Go Sky channels already included in your subscription Sky home. The vision of Sky TG 24 is free to all Sky customers, even for the non-subscribers to Sky Sky Go.

There might be some problem with the subscription and for that reason you are getting this issue. So you must check for this first and make sure that yo have subscribed properly. This is the only thing that I can guess for now.

I think that you don’t know that sky is allowing us to purchase the monthly ticket and with help of that, you will be able to have access directly on your computer / devices devoid of having the TV subscription. So you can also purchase the monthly ticket and that will work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanand View Post
    I think that you don’t know that sky is allowing us to purchase the monthly ticket and with help of that, you will be able to have access directly on your computer / devices devoid of having the TV subscription. So you can also purchase the monthly ticket and that will work for you.
    I would like to tell you that there is no mirroring on Sky GO. If you are using that then you will be only able to get the audio and this is similar for the all the other equivalent apps and also with many of the streaming web sites. I hope that, this will clear that why you are not able to do this.

The best thing for you at this point would be to contact to the Apple support and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and how that can be resolved. This is the only thing that I can recommend you if none of the solutions works for you.