Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R freezes repeatedly

Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R freezes repeatedly

Hi friends I am using Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R laptop. It is a gaming laptop and i am facing problems with this laptop from last some days. While working on my laptop my laptop freezes and then I have to restart it because of this many times I have lost my data. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R freezes repeatedly

I have read your problem and I will first ask you that is this problem has started after installing any particular software? I am telling you this because if problem have started after any specific software then that can be a reason. If problem is occurring randomly then something else is causing this issue in your Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R laptop.

I have read your problem regarding continues freezes and same thing happened with my laptop also and after that I first tried to solve this problem reinstalling and updating the drivers in my laptop but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now after that I have come to know that there was problem with the RAM in my laptop and that is why I have contact the Toshiba support and they have told me that try registry cleaner or and also try to perform widows repair in your laptop and I have tried to perform windows repair and then my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

My Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R laptop does not freeze with any particular software and I have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and I have also performed windows repair un my laptop but that does not help to solve this problem. Is there anything wrong with my laptop? If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

According to me you should contact Toshibe service center and then you have to tell them about the problem which are facing in your Toshiba Qosmio X500-13R laptop and then they will check your laptop and gives you proper solution. I think after that your problem will get solved.