Thread: screen brightness changes and AC input blinks on the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q83

screen brightness changes and AC input blinks on the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q83

Hello friends, i am facing the problem with the Qosmio X505-Q83 laptop, whenever i am playing the game on the laptop then i am getting the problem, than the brightness of the screen is been changed automatically and also the AC input led keep on blinking when the plug is not been inserted, so what is the problem with laptop and why does it is happening then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: screen brightness changes and AC input blinks on the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q83

The problem which you are saying with the reference of that i find that the laptop is been drawing excessive current. This might happen when the battery is been damaged or broken, so i would tell to that you check the battery is been proper or not. If it is something happened with the battery then you get the new batter for you.

Re: screen brightness changes and AC input blinks on the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q83

I have also seen the same problem occurring, then i have noticed there was a damaged taken at the battery, so due to that i was getting problem and battery was getting down faster, so when i replace the laptop with the new battery then i was not able to get the problem and also it was working normal and longer time, you also make sure that battery is proper or not.

I have taken this laptop as the second hand, from where i have taken they have told me that the battery is fully brand new. So now you people say that the problem is occurring due to the battery then it is been hard for to believe that from where i have got it they have done fraud with me. I have told tried something else to check, i have removed the battery an connected the laptop to the AC adapter, then i was getting the solid LED light, it was not blinking at all and even the brightness of the scree was not changing. So do you people think that there might be problem somewhere else.

I wanted to say that when you are removing the battery of the laptop then the load of the machine is been reduced and also the machine is been working fine and better, when you connected the battery to the laptop then loads increases and also when the charging i been going on then current is supplied to the battery first then to the system.

Yes when the battery is been remove the load of the laptop decrease and when the battery is been connect to it then it increases. It happen because on the removal of the battery, there is no charging process going on and the supply of the current is flow directly to the system. So till the time you get a new battery you can use the laptop for playing games and for the other stuff, it is for sure the battery is been damaged, if the battery was not the problem then it should give the problem when the battery is removed and working on the AC input.

If you are not about the battery then you can take the laptop to the service center and tell to check it, then over there you will be able to get the answer quickly. It is be better for you and also it will clear your doubt.

The best that you go to the Toshiba store, and you will be able to get the information about the problem and you might get the solution to solve, so it might be helpful for you.