Thread: Symbian Anna messing nokia n8

Symbian Anna messing nokia n8

I just recently purchased the Nokia N8 and was very great having it as I was trying to have Symbian anna on it. I thought it will work fine but after being forced to anna , i am not able to get or send text msg . does anyone have a same issues regarding this. Would you help me in this case.

Re: Symbian Anna messing nokia n8

I think I got a solution in this case. as you can have a try on having a Reflash by means of Nokia Suite. And according to me , I suppose that it will help in your case and your problem might be solved if you go this way. Make a try for that maybe you will get some clue or the other for that.

I am complexly new to this process as I don’t have idea concerning about the Nokia phones. As can you help me further in this issue as I dont have idea about to re flash to what? It will be very helpful in this case . please provide some suggestions regarding the same.

I don’t understand that How were you forced to Anna . I cant make out in this issue. OK to add further, I will state that you need to make a restore of your backup and afterwards , and reload Anna . you will come across some solution .

According to me , I suppose you have got a problem with your apps you contain. Check for the apps you got, as I consider this as a relating problem as I found from some sites that after downloading apps from various sites there will be messing causing which will lead in problems with your phone.

I think you did a backup of it previous to up gradation. Or if you didn’t do that I will suggest you to do a hard reset by *#7370# and by doing this it will remove all your phone data, and make a point that you have a backup for those things, then d/l Anna, and afterwards make a re-installation of your apps & data, pix, music, tones and other stuffs. You can also try by either method, you might have to rerun Phone Setup in order to come across possible solution.

OK thanks for your suggestions. I am trying to have a hard reset after this solution. . and to tell you as you asked that whether I was forced to anna or not, I will tell you that i was not forced to anna i just got tired of the constant reminders . in addition to this, i didn’t had a back up. Never been down this road but anyways

Hello guys, I was facing the same problem and I came with the same solution. I tried with the following solution. If you try running the settings wizard (applications and then to tools and to move further to sett.wizard) that may possibly solve the problem.

As I can say that it is possible in this case, and to have a resolve of this problem you need to have a good bit of searching and learning over at DailyMobile and then get through it.

You would have to lower to the Scandanavian firmware and the make sure that you re-flash up to the previous PR1.2 firmware. If you are having a warranty, it would be voided by doing this though.