Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is really Xiaomi Phone UPDATED to Xiaomi Phone Hands On?

Portable Devices

Old 05-01-2012

Is really Xiaomi Phone UPDATED to Xiaomi Phone Hands On?

Both the Xiaomi Phone and Xiaomi Phone Hands On are the recent release by Xiaomi Tech Company. i check these two phones and realized that both are almost similar. Is it correct that this Xiaomi Phone UPDATED to Hands On? I found few things almost same but slightly changes on Xiaomi Phone Hands On. Can you describe more things about this concept. Thanks.

Old 05-01-2012

Re: Is really Xiaomi Phone UPDATED to Xiaomi Phone Hands On?

Xiaomi phone is China?s first-ever 1.5 GHz dual-core smartphone. It also powered by a powerful Adreno 220 graphics processor. This is well for graphical purpose. It comes in market on August 29th 2011. Now the developer launches new Xiaomi Phone Hands On phone that i also think similar with updated to Xiaomi Phone. Both the phone contains MIUI OS which is slightly similar with the android ICS. 1930mAh cell, GPS and 4-inch 480 x 854 LCD screen are the few advantages of this newly launched Xiaomi Phone Hands On smartphone.
Old 05-01-2012

yes, this both the phones looks almost similar. Xiaomi Phone runs initially with the Android 2.3.5 while newest Xiaomi Phone Hands On able to run Ice Cream Sandwich OS. this is well for the smartphone users who want to buy such kind of phones and get the highest OS performance on it. Lets hope it will be an excellent phone.
Old 05-01-2012

Another major difference within both the phone is Xiaomi Phone contains 1GB RAM which is upgraded to 4GB in Xiaomi Phone Hands On smartphone. Its really amazing for getting the huge amount of Non-volatile memory on smartphone for saving data. I think to buy this smartphone.
Old 06-01-2012

i'm a chinese guy and just heard the amazing phone and when i look both the phone, i like the behavior of the Xiaomi Phone Hands On mobile phone. But for price prospective both the phone makes real difference. The Xiaomi Phone sounds unbelievably good for its $310 price tag which was same for the Xiaomi Phone Hands On mobile phone. Hence i here mention that its really necessary for getting information about which is best phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,