Thread: Google released a Schemer App for Android

Google released a Schemer App for Android

Yesterday, i read one article that states now schemer app available on android. Google only officially launch this app only in the US and not in other country. But from few other articles also explain that this app also being available on other country. Is this correct or something else? I try to download this app but it goes failure. I think its only restricted in US. What did you say about it?? Thanks in advance for any descriptions over this concept.

Re: Google released a Schemer App for Android

Yes, the Schemer Android app is now ready for download in Android Market. We can only download this app in US. Otherwise as usual it goes failure. I stay in UK and i tried this download schemer app through android market, but it failed. I think we need to wait some time for getting such app from android market in outside of US. Its well for getting official application instead of any duplicate app.

Few attractive features of schemer app done on the desktop. Few of them are viewing profile pages, tagging locations and categories, and favoring categories. It lets you find out latest things that allows users to make, do and share schemes. Its well for getting the best and attractive schemes onto this android phone or tablet product. We need to Download APK file from Android Market and as describes above post, it only available in US and not other country.

Schemer is currently in an invite-only beta period. Its a separate application and will be soon integrated with Google +. Hence we need to wait for some time for getting its complete version in around the world. Its better for us. Now this beta version of android only available in US. And the reason behind it, its beta version. Google Schemer is an invite only currently! So, as per my own knowledge this app is not being available for all the user. You get this application after you have created your Schemer account on your desktop.

With using such schemer app on your android works to checking out a friend’s movie recommendation, or just finding new activities for your weekend. this is being really well for creating and sharing the schemes within friend circle. Yesterday, i try this schemer beta app on my android phone and i got success on it. Its really amazing. If you stay in US, definitely you can get this application on your android phone.