Thread: Powerful functions with the Optimize Tool Box

Powerful functions with the Optimize Tool Box

I have got the news that the Android Optimizer is now updated to the Optimize Tool Box and this is having the much improved functions. I am thinking to get this installed in my phone but before that I just need to confirm that what are the most powerful functions of this that makes it famous. If you have some idea about this then please let me know that. I am sure that this thread is going to be helpful for the other users as well.

Re: Powerful functions with the Optimize Tool Box

This is really a very powerful app and it will boost the performance of your phone. There are a lot of functions which will help ;you make use of your phone very easily. You will find a lot of functions like Startup manager, App manager, Program manager....and many more. Just don’t think about this much and jut get this app in your phone and ;you will be aware of the usefulness of this. This is the only thing that I can tell you.

Yes, I am also using the same and I can say that this is the best app. The most useful function that I found I this is the Device scan which will give you the full scan for your device. you will be able to optimize the installed apps in just one click and it will show you all the status of your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Yes, I am also using the same and I can say that this is the best app. The most useful function that I found I this is the Device scan which will give you the full scan for your device. you will be able to optimize the installed apps in just one click and it will show you all the status of your phone.
    Other than this also there are a lot of features in this and I am going to describe some of those.
    • App Sort: You can sort apps with the custom categories and this will help you to manage them easily.
    • General and advanced settings: ring mode, input settings. wifi and all the settings can be accessed quickly.
    • Widget: You will be able to ass widgets on the home screen of the phone easily.
    • Startup manager: all the useless app will be cleaned at the start and this will free the memory.
    • Uninstaller: all the apps that are not needed can be removed easily.

Like in the computers, we are having the Task manager. Here we will get Program manager where you will be able to see the all the running apps and services in the device. If you want then you can delete any of the service any time you want. This is one of the most important functions of this.

You will also get the message cleaner and the cache cleaner. With the message cleaner, you can clean all the messages and contacts (if you want) with one click and with the cache cleaner, you can delete/clear the cache memory which will make the space available. These are two small but very useful functions.

Managing of the files also be come easier with this. you will be able to manage the mobile memory and phone memory files and folders with the file explorer. You will be able to view, send, move, copy, rename, delete and add files. If you want to get the battery status of the running apps then you can also make use of the Power monitor and if you see that there is any app that is consuming a lot of power then you can kill that app or process in order to save the battery. there is no doubt that this app is going to be the most useful app for anyone.

Power saving is the one of the most important thing that is needed for any of the phone. So it is given with the Power save option from which you will be able to change the brightness of the screen, timeout, GPS, autosync and many of the other things. If you wish to see all the information about the devices that you are using then you can make use of the Device information option in this and from this you will get all the detailed information about your phone. In short, this is the complete package and is worth to be in your phone. I am using this and I am very happy.

I am using this mainly because of the message cleaner and the cache cleaner. These are the two most useful features. This helps to keep the phone clean and out of unnecessarily use of banking.