Thread: Best Widget to monitor Battery

Best Widget to monitor Battery

I am searching for some android widget that will be able to monitor the Battery properly in my phone. I was just searching for this in android market and fund that there are many of them and so I got confused that which one will be better to use. I want to know this from you people that which one will be the best to use and why. I am new to android and so asking this. I don’t want many of them to be installed on my computer and so I am asking this to you. I will appreciate each reply from you people. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Re: Best Widget to monitor Battery

There is one widget with the name Battery Monitor Widget and this is able to control the status of your phone. Here are main features of it which you will get:
    • Fuel Widget!
    • Neon Widgets!
    • Alarms and Notifications
    • Battery indicator on the notification bar
    • General and Statistics Weekly
    • Charts
    • Simple and neat interface
    • Support for Tablets and Android ICS 4

You will also find the Pro version of this which will be having a lot of widgets for the personalization and many of the things without any ads. It will be better for you if you can go with the android version.

I think that it will be better to get the pro version of this as it will surely have the advance features and this makes no point to have use older version if the new and improved version is available.

You can also consider to make use of the BatteryLife Widget which is a very useful Android Widgets and this Can Be Placed On Any screen to monitor your battery levels. I am using the same and I found this very useful. I am recommending you the same. Just try it once and I am sure that you will not have to change to some other widget.

There is one more widget and I want to mention its name over here. I am talking about the "Battery Status". This is a very simple widget with very user friendly interface. but there is just one negative point in this and that is, it will be only available with the home screen and you cannot set that on your status bar. Many of the people are rejecting this because of this drawback. Otherwise this would be the best widget.

There are many of the applications in the market which can monitor the battery. Just see the user reviews on that and the features that they are providing. Use the one which you think best suites your requirement.