Thread: How to use Sony Walkman media player with iTunes

How to use Sony Walkman media player with iTunes

Hi friends recently I have install the new Sony Walkman media player in my system, so I m very much excited about the features and the uses of this media player. I just want to know is it possible to make use of this Sony Walkman media player with iTunes. Can the sync between the iTunes and this Sony Walkman media player is possible, if yes then how? If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to use Sony Walkman media player with iTunes

According to my information this is not possible, because the iTunes have the feature for sync content such as music and photos to most of the third-party MP3 players. But however it is not compatible with this Sony Walkman media player. This is not possible to sync content with this application. So I don’t think this is possible for sync the file between the Sony and the iTunes.

This iTunes is the digital media player, which is designed to manage Apple phones and the media players. However this iTunes is compatible with the third-party media players which is develop by the companies such as Creative Labs, Nike and SonicBlue. However this is true that the Sony Walkman media players is not supported by this iTunes, because these Application is created in such a way that it fail to read and compile with the iTunes. The ITunes for Mac OS X systems is only responsible for the supporting the third-party MP3 players, there are the list of the supported player which include the method that can be used for sync content to compatible third-party players.

As I know about this Sony Walkman media players are that it is compatible with Windows Media Player ad also with the Content Transfer. So with the help of the Windows Media Player you can possibly to sync the content such as music, photos and videos automatically or manually. There is also the compatible Sony Walkman software is available by which you can transfer your favorite iTunes content to your media player.

According to my suggestion you have to make the use of the Content Transfer, because this is one of the applications that can be used for importing the content from the iTunes library. Once the file imported with the Content Transfer, it allow to make the sync iTunes content directly to your player with the simple "drag and drop" method. So to sync the Sony Walkman media player with the iTunes music you have to make the use of the Content Transfer.

You can make the use of the Windows Media Player or Content Transfer in order to sync music to your Sony Walkman media player, so you just have to get any one of the program and make it use there to make the sync of the iTunes with the Sony Walkman media player. And also there are conditions that only the compatible formats will be able to sync and play there on the System if Sony Walkman media player used with the iTunes.