Thread: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

sad Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

I have recently purchased a brand new Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman phone and I have a doubt with the Java Permissions of this phone. The problem is that when I go to the Java Applications then, I cannot get the Read or Write User data permissions in the value “Ask once ” or “Never ask”. Can anyone tell me what is problem with the settings? I even tried to update the firmware to the R3AF010 version but the problem still resists… Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated…. Thank You..

Down re: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

Sorry, there aren't any such settings which you are talking about in the Sony Ericsson mix Walkman phone. I even tried to get the solution for the Read User data permissions to ask once but I failed to do that too….

re: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

The Above comment is correctly posted by Memphis M. There is no such settings available for the Java Permissions in the Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman phone. Sorry, cant help......

Re: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

Appreciated by your Answer… I want to ask that will Sony Ericsson add the permissions option in the Future because some of the java applications requires the read Data permissions often but I cant see any such option. Every time when the application is opened it keeps prompting to read permission and that makes me very much angry…..

Re: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman WT13i with Java Permissions

Seriously I am unaware of this. I have seen in many forums there is a discussion on this topic and I think their comments are registered. Now it’s the developer team’s work that when they are going to introduce the software which will solve this issue. We don’t have nothing besides waiting….. Sorry