Thread: How can i disable nokia c3 firmware update notification?

How can i disable nokia c3 firmware update notification?

As per title described that my NOkia c3 mobile phone regularly gives firmware update notification on home screen. Each time i use the "update later" option. I never want to use this option on my phone and reason is it isn't synced at all. Its really irritating for me to always avoid such option. Is there any way so i can disable this notification?? ALso describe that, is it possible to update mobile phone firmware using the Bluetooth with Nokia suite? SO that i used it in future. I am wiating for such kind of help. Thanks for any thing.

Re: How can i disable nokia c3 firmware update notification?

SUch notifications not always comes up on the mobile screen. In setting menu, Call setting option available to turn off this notification. You can check this option on your Nokia c3 phone. I told you because i already applied it on my smartphone. It works for me to fix this notification disabling problem. You can also try this.

There is not any possibility to update the mobile phone firmware using the Bluetooth. Still i never found such kind of option. So, in future if you want to update firmware, you need to connect it to Nokia suite installed system using wifi or wired connection. Its necessary for you.

Though updates are essential 4 device to function properly. This kind of firmware update works to enable and insert new features on phone. This is only possible with the help of firmware update process. Hence i suggest to you for simply use such firmware update notifications. In that process, use the nokia suit software for synchronization purpose. Its well for your phone.