Thread: Which is the best Android phone to purchased.

Which is the best Android phone to purchased.

Hi friends recently I have decided to buy the new Android phone, so I have visited several of the sites and blogs to know more about the features and the application that were used in most of the Android phone, to get an idea about the best Android phone. But however I am still confused to have the best Android phone, do if you guys have any ideas or any of the suggestion for the best Android phone to purchased then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased.

Re: Which is the best Android phone to purchased.

According to my suggestion, the best android phone is the Google Nexus and Samsung Galaxy SII. Because there I have seen most of the advance feature and the best of the collection of the Application that can be used for different purpose. However Samsung Galaxy SII is best for the supporting both the 2G and the 3G Networks, presence of the Touch-sensitive controls which is the best of this mobile. And the display supports about the 480 x 800 pixels ad more, which is under the protection of the Corning Gorilla Glass. And beside this there are many of the features about the Samsung Galaxy SII. So this is one of the best android Phone I have seen.

If you are planning to have the Android phone, then try to get the latest version of the Android phone so that you can have the attest feature and the program to make the use as per the choice. So based on the camera quality it should be good then others, and also there are the possibility that you can also you can easily open the phone's folder on computers. And the user-friendly GUI should be there, the other feature such as Facebook and YouTube, Gmail etc. should be there for use, so this are the few thing that you have to verify if you are going to have any of the Android phones. Ans also for the internet connectivity there should be the WiFi supporting feature must be there, so that you don’t need to use any of the data plan and the money for accessing the internet.

I prefer you to have the i9100 version of the Galaxy SII with the WVGA screen resolution. I have seen the process here in this Galaxy SII faster and smoother. There is the presence of the removable storage via microSD and also it is far cheaper than the overpriced Nexus. Screen resolution is also very much impressive. Supporting Android OS, v2.3 Gingerbread, presence of the options to make the use of the Android market, android browser, RSS Reader. Supporting the A-GPS features, presence of the Digital compass, supporting the Adobe Flash 10.1 and also presence of inbuild Document editor like Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Search, Gmail, Maps etc.

According to my information Galaxy SII will supposedly get an android v 4.0 update, this is the good thing I have seen for these Mobile. However there are many of the Android phones in the market is today available; some of the best brands like HTC, Motorola, LG etc. have the collection of the best Android phone to purchased. So depends on the need you can get any of the Android phone.

The best of the Android phone collection which have the best features is as follow:
    • Acer BeTouch
    • Samsung I5503 Galaxy 5
    • LG Optimus GT540
    • Videocon Zeus Evolve V7500
    • Samsung Galaxy 3 (I5801)
    • HTC Tattoo

The top 10 Android phone that I have seen is as follow:

1. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    2. Samsung Epic Touch 4G
    3. HTC Evo 3D
    4. T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide
    5. Samsung Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)
    6. Motorola Droid Razr
    7. Motorola Droid Bionic
    8. Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T)
    9. HTC Sensation 4G
    10. Motorola Atrix 2

So you can chose any one among this best Android phone collection, as per your need.