Thread: MW600 bluetooth device and camera not working with Sony Ericsson mix walkman WT13i

MW600 bluetooth device and camera not working with Sony Ericsson mix walkman WT13i

Hello friends, i am using the mw600 device with the Sony Ericsson mix walkman WT13i, it not working properly phone, when connecting both of them then i am not able to get the sound clearly and also it is not displaying the track name which is currently playing. When i was using the mw600 with the w660i then it was working perfect and not giving any problem to me. So what might be the problem of it and does have solution for it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: MW600 bluetooth device and camera not working with Sony Ericsson mix walkman WT13i

It might not be compatible with the mix walkman WT13i, so due to that it will not work, it has some specified phones which it work and so you have to check it that it is compatible with which other phones, so you can check over here

Re: MW600 bluetooth device and camera not working with Sony Ericsson mix walkman WT13i

The device work with both the phones and also it is been listed in the compatible phone, so you can check and it should work. I know that the caller ID is not always supported with all of the phone, so you might not get that features. Whereas i know that the W660i and Mix Walkman are two different kind of phone and the device will work on it but differently so you might not get the same thing happen on it, so which was been happening with the other will not work on the present.

It is compatible with mix walkman phone, so you can try to connect the phone and device and check it connected properly or not, sometime due to connection it not work properly.