Thread: HTC is losing importance in market

HTC is losing importance in market

Hi friends, recently I have heard the review about the Android Phone. That the HTC android is losing importance in market, so is it true that these HTC is losing their importance in market. So I just want to know, what are the changes you guys have seen in the history of this HTC android phone. So if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion for the review of the HTC phone, then please let me know about this. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

re: HTC is losing importance in market

According to my information, in the year 2008, around 60 to 80% of that market became dominated by HTC. That at that time it sent a signal, which get the noticed there by the handset makers like Motorola and Samsung. The HTC kept the dominance aside when the "trauma" led Samsung creating the first Touchwiz on its Windows Mobiles same as the Omnia. And at that time the Windows Mobile era ended, and the Android era rise up.

The HTC might run away with the Android market at the year 2010. So at that time the HTC Desire and EVO 4G are marketing is riding higher as compare to the others. So with the better displays and better chips this Android increase its value in the market.

So due to the best of the feature for the media center and for the other things in the HTC android mobile the marketing range of these android is still going to the higher. So finally I just want to suggest that the marketing of the android phone is boom at that time.

The best of the feature were seen in the Android phone and this is all due to the presence of the media centers and the services that were provided by the HTC are also very much impressive. The changes in the features of the cameras to the binocular vision on the EVO 3D, is the good feature for the improvements of the Android phone.

As I think this is the good handset for most of the user, there is lots of Application and the features are present that can be used for various purpose. And also the Android OS is also very much impressive and also this android phone have the higher demands in the market, so I don’t think that there are the chances for the Android to be down in the Market.